The Concept of a Pension Should be Offensive to People

Johney

Lmao @ people having financial “guys”

You’re literally taking advice from a bunch of Dave’s with slightly more schooling, shilling financial products so they can profit of said products
Dave was a pinhead who worked at tax time for H&R Block I wouldn’t let those hacks do my taxes if they were the last tax people on earth

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
images.jpeg

Commercial Inside Release

Things are significantly better

I hope you mean more advanced, more variety...

Because, goods are not significantly better. Electronics, technology, weapons, houses\buildings are overall better. Some vehicles, powered equipment, appliances and furniture are better. (Lots of vehicles are good in theory with great engineering, but they can't build them reliably to save their lives.)

Everything is far worse. Not a day goes by, that I'm disgusted with the food supply, which has severely changed from the old days. Back then it showed to... Everyone but 1-2% were at a healthy weight. And, the food wasn't watered down, full of salt, jammed with extra fat, and made with byproducts that wouldn't have been used for pet food back then. Clothing, small appliances, household hardware are much worse, too. Flimsy, designed to fail or wear out as soon as you take them out of the packages.

You can see the deterioration of clothing quality, in the UPS uniform over the course of the company's history.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The guys I know still working, those sought after feeder runs, are probably working for 40k a year.
They will never live long enough or if they do, it won’t be with the health I’ve enjoyed, and will receive half of what I will if they’re lucky.
It won’t buy you another minute and it dies with you.
Unfortunately to some the job is their whole identity.