Just remember, a hero is nothing but a sandwich....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Purple and brown,
Don't do anything un-safe this peak.

And, happy holidays to all!

If you're lucky, you might get a sandwich for all your extra efforts. Sage advice...don't screw yourself by being unsafe. Guess who will lose,

overflowed

If you're lucky, you might get a sandwich for all your extra efforts. Sage advice...don't screw yourself by being unsafe. Guess who will lose,

Yes, everyone be safe. Speaking of sandwiches I no longer eat them during peak. One year we all got sick cause management used mayo that had been expired for Three years. :sick:Anyway, just food for thought . haha

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, everyone be safe. Speaking of sandwiches I no longer eat them during peak. One year we all got sick cause management used mayo that had been expired for Three years. :sick:Anyway, just food for thought . haha

Hey, the engineers said it was still good. I hope you took LWOP when you were sick.

overflowed

Hey, the engineers said it was still good. I hope you took LWOP when you were sick.

I throw out anything in the break room past expiration date after that. I code miscellaneous , it's a safety issue after all . I would take a look at some of that stuff in your respective stations before they try to feed you sandwiches this week. This is in fun and all but it really wasn't. Would be good to throw out the engineers while your at it. :devil3:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I throw out anything in the break room past expiration date after that. I code miscellaneous , it's a safety issue after all . I would take a look at some of that stuff in your respective stations before they try to feed you sandwiches this week. This is in fun and all but it really wasn't. Would be good to throw out the engineers while your at it. :devil3:

I'll trade you 2 quarts of bad mayo for 5 engineers.