Just remember, a hero is nothing but a sandwich....

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Mr. 7, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Purple and brown,
    Don't do anything un-safe this peak.

And, happy holidays to all!
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If you're lucky, you might get a sandwich for all your extra efforts. Sage advice...don't screw yourself by being unsafe. Guess who will lose,
  3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Mr 7, I hope you have a wonderful and Safe Holiday too......
  4. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Yes, everyone be safe. Speaking of sandwiches I no longer eat them during peak. One year we all got sick cause management used mayo that had been expired for Three years. :sick:Anyway, just food for thought . haha
  5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Hey, the engineers said it was still good. I hope you took LWOP when you were sick.
  6. overflowed

I throw out anything in the break room past expiration date after that. I code miscellaneous , it's a safety issue after all . I would take a look at some of that stuff in your respective stations before they try to feed you sandwiches this week. This is in fun and all but it really wasn't. Would be good to throw out the engineers while your at it. :devil3:
  7. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I'll trade you 2 quarts of bad mayo for 5 engineers.
  8. overflowed

Rather have the bad mayo.
  9. Disgruntled2

Disgruntled2 Member

We received our 2 Krispey Cream Donuts and a bottle of water Monday night in Memphis! Whohoo!
  10. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

I did that once, to a open bottle of soda which had been there for no less than 2 years(checked the date to be sure) and sure enough the next
    day someone was having a fit about it...