Kevin McCarthy— OUT!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I specifically talked about today's vote.
And I pointed which happened first. McCarthy voted with Democrats against conservative spending limits, that's why he lost his seat. Saying the conservatives are the ones who voted with Democrats is a strange perspective because Democrats don't usually vote for Republican leaders.
You're getting up there in years bubba, starting to slip. Carry on.
Buddy, it's not my fault you misunderstood my simple post about your odd perspective.
To be clear, it's not that conservatives "worked" with Democrats to oust McCarthy. It's that an unhappy group of Republicans knew with the small majority if they voted against McCarthy they had a good chance of getting rid of him because Democrats will vote like Democrats.
Jeeeeezus that's what I said.
Go to bed gramps.
SMDH

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How did Republicans vote on spending when a Republican was president of the United States for four years?

Answer the question.
Which ones?

You radical leftists really struggle to understand diversity of opinion. You're so confused why everyone didn't get on their knees like you people do for dear supreme leader Nancy.

vantexan

And I pointed which happened first. McCarthy voted with Democrats against conservative spending limits, that's why he lost his seat. Saying the conservatives are the ones who voted with Democrats is a strange perspective because Democrats don't usually vote for Republican leaders.

Buddy, it's not my fault you misunderstood my simple post about your odd perspective.

Go to bed gramps.
SMDH
Again, I said conservatives voted with Democrats to oust McCarthy. What you're saying is totally different. I replied to someone else and you jumped in. My perspective wasn't about McCarthy voting with Democrats at all. But I'll give you that I said are you sure about that in response to your reply. Who's on first?

Last edited:

vantexan

Go to bed gramps.
SMDH
I never said what you claimed I did Junior.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never said what you claimed I did Junior.
You said conservatives worked with Democrats to oust mcarthy.

I pointed out mcarthy is the one who worked with Democrats, on the spending bill, and so your narrative is a strange perspective. He basically ousted himself when HE worked with Democrats against conservatives.

Then you desperately tried to keep disagreeing with me while making multiple posts that actually agreed with me.

So bizarre.

vantexan

I pointed out mcarthy is the one who worked with Democrats, on the spending bill, and so your narrative is a strange perspective.

Then you desperately tried to keep disagreeing with me while making multiple posts that actually agreed with me.

So bizarre.
And I further elaborated that conservatives voted along with Democrats to oust McCarthy because they knew it was possible with the Republicans slim majority. If my wording at first confused you I did try to clarify. But you're intent on getting your pound of flesh.

Next Day Err

Which ones?

You radical leftists really struggle to understand diversity of opinion. You're so confused why everyone didn't get on their knees like you people do for dear supreme leader Nancy.
All of them. Or the majority. Or the ones bitching about our deficits and debt.

How did the majority vote for spending under the last REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT?

vantexan

I pointed out mcarthy is the one who worked with Democrats, on the spending bill, and so your narrative is a strange perspective. He basically ousted himself when HE worked with Democrats against conservatives.

So bizarre.
In a sense I'm right. Conservatives voted along with Democrats to oust McCarthy. And if McCarthy ousted himself then why did most Republicans vote to retain him? Including conservatives. Not all conservatives voted to vacate.

newolddude

Lol

F7jjdPMWsAALm_y

Owning the libs.