Kevin McCarthy— OUT!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4483.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Appeasement to dictators and terrorist is not a lasting peace. trump was a complete failure and now we are dealing with those failures.
We had historic world peace under Trump.
The world is on fire under Biden

Your dear supreme leader Sloppy Joe is a complete failure.

Those are facts
Deal with it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We had historic world peace under Trump.
The world is on fire under Biden

Your dear supreme leader Sloppy Joe is a complete failure.

Those are facts
Deal with it.
Everyone was better off under Trump. These delusional leftists can’t admit it. It would collapse their entire fantasy world if they did. I tell you again, it’s a mental disorder. There can be no other explanation for people who lack common sense to that extent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is literally the most ignorant, uneducated, unrealistic pic I’ve ever seen. I laugh at most of your posts due to the absolute sheer ignorance that is displayed but THiS…….this one tops them all
Which part of the picture is not correct?
Sad you think Ukraine is part of America.
Get it together buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You had historic bootlicking by Trump to all the dictators he envied.
Unequivocally false.
You people were crying that he was going to start ww3 with all his mean tweets about those people.

I swear your Democrat talking points are so schizophrenic, changing constantly depending on the ridiculous narrative you're pushing.

vantexan

Because appeasement to dictators and terrorist is not a lasting peace. trumps foreign policies were a complete failure and now we are dealing with those failures.
That's hilarious. Trump never sent off pallets of cash in the night. And we had peace during his term. We have a weak American president now and everyone can see the results. Three years into Biden's term and you want to blame anything bad on Trump. Amazing. The world is burning and Biden owns it. We literally have a wide open border where only God knows who has come through and Biden owns it. We're all poorer because of Biden's policies. That's your boy Biden too. Own it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because appeasement to dictators and terrorist is not a lasting peace. trumps foreign policies were a complete failure and now we are dealing with those failures.
The Trump administration brokered historic middle east peace.

The Biden administration blew it up.

Your dear supreme leader is a failure

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The Trump administration brokered historic middle east peace.

The Biden administration blew it up.

Your dear supreme leader is a failure
The idiots can laugh, it doesn’t change the fact that Biden and the policies of the Democrats suck. I guess they like high gas prices, wars and inflation, millions of illegals flooding across the border and a senile puppet of a president.

bbsam

Staff member
That's because Poland is a sovereign nation that can do what it pleases with its own weapons as long as its not violating U.N. or NATO sanctions. But it does listen to the U.S. because the U.S. gives aid that it doesn't want to lose. That's a good deal different than getting around House authority with giving Poland weapons to donate to Ukraine then using already allocated funds to cover those transactions.

bbsam

Staff member
That's because Poland is a sovereign nation that can do what it pleases with its own weapons as long as its not violating U.N. or NATO sanctions. But it does listen to the U.S. because the U.S. gives aid that it doesn't want to lose. That's a good deal different than getting around House authority with giving Poland weapons to donate to Ukraine then using already allocated funds to cover those transactions.
Not only is it not “a good deal diff than getting around House authority” it is exactly what is happening.