Last day at Express.

Code43

Today was my last day at Express. I'm thankful and relieved to be getting away from this company. Spent 10 years being lied to and belittled on a daily basis. The only regret that I have is that I didn't get out sooner. I'll be keeping up with the board for a little while. Still interested in seeing how this "raise" plan goes. Good luck to all of you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Today was my last day at Express. I'm thankful and relieved to be getting away from this company. Spent 10 years being lied to and belittled on a daily basis. The only regret that I have is that I didn't get out sooner. I'll be keeping up with the board for a little while. Still interested in seeing how this "raise" plan goes. Good luck to all of you.

Bravo Zulu!! Well done.

mcutrono

What will you be doing if you don't mind me asking?

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
probably waking up every morning thanking God he's not going in to that cesspool anymore.

Something like this I imagine.

K6hlKXD.gif