Late saver, buisness in a normal looking house in neighborhood

Grey

I've heard always sheet as commercial no matter what if it's biz... why late: x - other

I've heard that if a normal person couldn't randomly recognize it as a buisness you can sheet as resi if it's late

Who's right?

brown67

We are told it's only a business of it has a public entrance. Home business is a residential unless it has an entrance you can walk into without knocking or ringing a doorbell.

StoptheAct1212

Here is how you sheet that...
If you honestly knew it was a business.
You do the right thing. But if you were not sure... just walk up and driver release as residential

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Where were all these drivers that ask these questions when we've had DIAD training on this? Management knows who has and hasn't completed it, the lack of follow through to this level is unacceptable. You have reports for reports that aren't done, yet simple delivery procedures are cast aside for a report that says how many send agains you "should" have.

This place reminds me of that stair case at Hogwart's in Harry Potter that always changes.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

upstate was correct on this one."posted business hours"
I can't see Nancy but many home businesses have posted hours even though they live there. If it's a structure separate from a home and has its own walk path then I will treat as a business. Too many people put business names or "LLC" on packages because they want an early delivery. Had a guy complain to me until I asked him if he was registered with the township as a business. *mic drop

Grey

giphy-downsized-large.gif