Left in Building

W

want to retire

I ran off 2 LIB's on the way home last night. OMS added 15 minutes to my time card.

So, let's say for sake of discussion only.....you, say- get killed working off the clock....what now? And adding time to a timecard? Falsifying documents? Wreck your personal vehicle.........kill someone else.......see? In your effort to "help" and be a model UPS'er......you actually committed fraud(possibly) or the very least dishonesty....it could be argued. Not possible? Think again.....most people don't. If mgt. doesn't care enough about LIB, why would you stick your neck and UPS's out so far?It would go something like this: driver ran over two kids in wheelchairs at delivery.....but look he was off the clock....what? no, he punched out at so and so......somethings not right....."how did his timecard get adjusted?" Personal vehicle? What?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, let's say for sake of discussion only.....you, say- get killed working off the clock....what now? And adding time to a timecard? Falsifying documents? Wreck your personal vehicle.........kill someone else.......see? In your effort to "help" and be a model UPS'er......you actually committed fraud(possibly) or the very least dishonesty....it could be argued. Not possible? Think again.....most people don't. If mgt. doesn't care enough about LIB, why would you stick your neck and UPS's out so far?It would go something like this: driver ran over two kids in wheelchairs at delivery.....but look he was off the clock....what? no, he punched out at so and so......somethings not right....."how did his timecard get adjusted?" Personal vehicle? What?

Time for an oldie but a goodie-----Yawn.

W

want to retire

Time for an oldie but a goodie-----Yawn.

Yep. Some people don't listen and never learn. That falsifying timecard stuff will be good enough. Never happen to me, huh? And true enough, yawn and gain another place in seniority as you wonder what happened.......just like the folks who speed in work zones in UPS vehicles....nah, this 50 mph is for other people.....as I pass yet another emergency vehicle cleaning up the carnage in the work zone. Yep, boring stuff.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yep. Some people don't listen and never learn. That falsifying timecard stuff will be good enough. Never happen to me, huh? And true enough, yawn and gain another place in seniority as you wonder what happened.......just like the folks who speed in work zones in UPS vehicles....nah, this 50 mph is for other people.....as I pass yet another emergency vehicle cleaning up the carnage in the work zone. Yep, boring stuff.

At least I am smart enough not to have to work until I am 70 just to put my daughter through college...

W

want to retire

At least I am smart enough not to have to work until I am 70 just to put my daughter through college...

Yep. Genius stuff. You might make it if that timecard altering doesn't catch up to ya. Pray hard nothing ever happens........Smug and arrogant.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yep. Genius stuff. You might make it if that timecard altering doesn't catch up to ya. Pray hard nothing ever happens........Smug and arrogant.

6.5 years I will be retired with zero debt and spoiling my grandkid(s)---meanwhile you will still be working paying off your daughter's bills. Pathetic.

Didn't you almost mention that you have no savings or 401k to speak off? Truly pathetic.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
6.5 years I will be retired with zero debt and spoiling my grandkid(s)---meanwhile you will still be working paying off your daughter's bills. Pathetic.

Didn't you almost mention that you have no savings or 401k to speak off? Truly pathetic.

Wow, what an *****hat.

Upstate, YOU are pathetic.

packageguy

So last night we had a bunch of drivers bring stops in that they couldn't get off before the 14 hour rule. Management was scanning these packages as well as misloads as Left in Building with a wrist scanner. This feels so wrong and is a clear integrity issue for me. My misloads were not left in building, they were in my truck all day and was unable to make service, hence they should have been missed. What can I do?

Thats be common practice in our center, some drivers say local sort scans them as known closed....

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Management only cares about missed packages when the supervisor above them starts yelling at them.