Lets go Buckeyes

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In my opinion there is no sport more exciting than football. College or NFL. Hell even high school. I'm sure rugby is very good exciting but there no comparison in my opinion.
Go to an NHL game Lead Belly, youll love it dude. Get a good seat like right behind the lowest level available. Hockey is like football on ice and indoors. The game is great, so fast and physical its ridiculous dude. I know Hockey is different than football but its still strength, agility and speed just a different version of it. Appreciate the skill of it. Either sport you gotta be out of your mind and be a real man to play it. Im not going to sugarcoat it, you better be a hardasczz to play NFL or NHL lol. If youve never been to a hockey game, put it on your bucket list cause im telling ya dude, you go to a hockey game even if you dont like hockey, youll be hooked man.

oldngray

nowhere special
Go to an NHL game Lead Belly, youll love it dude. Get a good seat like right behind the lowest level available. Hockey is like football on ice and indoors. The game is great, so fast and physical its ridiculous dude. I know Hockey is different than football but its still strength, agility and speed just a different version of it. Appreciate the skill of it. Either sport you gotta be out of your mind and be a real man to play it. Im not going to sugarcoat it, you better be a hardasczz to play NFL or NHL lol. If youve never been to a hockey game, put it on your bucket list cause im telling ya dude, you go to a hockey game even if you dont like hockey, youll be hooked man.

I used to go to hockey games to see the blood on the ice. Back before they cracked down on the violence. The movie Slapshot is a satire but there is a lot of truth (though exaggerated) in how it depicts hockey.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421096274.472044.jpg