Lets go Buckeyes

The Ohio state has won the first college football equivalent to the Super Bowl. If you don't like it oh well. It is what it is. Forth seed. Third string quarterback. No excuses. 4 turnover. No problem. Down with the sec.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Well poop.

Congrats to Ohio State. The better team won tonight.

Still proud of my Ducks.

Let it never be said that I am a poor loser or that I would welsh on a bet. As agreed, I will have a new avatar for a week.

Go Ducks!

Well poop.

Still proud of my Ducks.

Let it never be said that I am a poor loser or that I would welsh on a bet. As agreed, I will have a new avatar for a week.

Go Ducks!
You are a good sport. Sorry I got a little happy on here but you would understand if you came from the city of Cleveland. We are cursed. Anyway you have a great program there with the ducks.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well poop.

Still proud of my Ducks.

Go Ducks!

You are a good sport. Sorry I got a little happy on here but you would understand if you came from the city of Cleveland. We are cursed. Anyway you have a great program there with the ducks.

Its too confusing. With your avatars you are twins. I will be mixing you two up all week.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just checked the time of possession. Ohio State had it over 37 minutes with them having the ball 23 of 30 minutes in the second half. No wonder the Oregon defense looked tired.