Lets have a happy thread, warm and fuzzy?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I wish there was a bar with that name where we could all meet and greet. That would be fun. I would even buy Upstate a beer.:surprised:

Now, warm and fuzzy. Towels fresh from the dryer when you step out of the shower.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had a great boss once. We used to go out and party all the time. All of us from mgmt and hourly met almost nightly. we used to talk about opening a bar. we were going to name it Junie tooners, or just toonerzzzzzzz.

He gave me the nick name.

All those fun people have since retired, got fired or drifted away. The pub down the street shut down when we quit going. I miss it.

DS

Fenderbender
Not just a pub,an online shrink
animals01two.jpg

Cach didn't comment on this, yet? :rofl:

Shocking, right? :surprised:

He can't get passed the urge to be a cat and he's grooming himself in the sand box right now !!

I am offended that you ladies seem to think I am contributing nothing to this website other than risqué comments. I if anything am concerned for the young ladies health. By putting that cat there she is guarding against a potential chest cold which in her case could be fatal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am offended that you ladies seem to think I am contributing nothing to this website other than risqué comments. I if anything am concerned for the young ladies health. By putting that cat there she is guarding against a potential chest cold which in her case could be fatal.

That's why we have Vicks Vap-o-Rub !!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:rofl::rofl::rofl: