Load quality

J

jibbs

Didn't get the joke I see.

I'm thinking it was more of a case of the second one going over your head, not the first over mine. Though I wouldn't really call them jokes... just observations at how :censored2:ty others can be at doing their jobs.

(Should I put a smiley face here? Will that make you "get it?")

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm thinking it was more of a case of the second one going over your head, not the first over mine. Though I wouldn't really call them jokes... just observations at how :censored2:ty others can be at doing their jobs.

(Should I put a smiley face here? Will that make you "get it?")
Oh I agree load quality is brutal. I almost posted about it last night. The bulk routes I run are a complete nightmare. The packages are everywhere which is not efficient at all.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
UPS is aware of the terrible loads, but had decided that as long as they can successfully make it the drivers problem, it's not really a problem. Aside from the fact that they are paying a loader to increase my OT instead of save money they are also creating another problem I don't believe they have noticed. The terrible loaders that don't get training or corrections when they throw and stuff a pc, are now becoming the new sloppy drivers that cost UPS even more money with misdeliveries and the like. If you don't create the best employee possible from day one, you miss a boat you may never catch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
UPS is aware of the terrible loads, but had decided that as long as they can successfully make it the drivers problem, it's not really a problem. Aside from the fact that they are paying a loader to increase my OT instead of save money they are also creating another problem I don't believe they have noticed. The terrible loaders that don't get training or corrections when they throw and stuff a pc, are now becoming the new sloppy drivers that cost UPS even more money with misdeliveries and the like. If you don't create the best employee possible from day one, you miss a boat you may never catch.
Well you have to also add in that today's drivers are also what you got for $8.50 an hour at the time.

Nostromo

As a feeder loader I would look down the extendo and choose a few boxes that would make my shelf decent. Granted I don't always do that but it should help a little bit. If you got gaps open up a small bag and fill me in, try not to do it often as you will be charged for over goods.

Sent using Morse code