Load quality

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Well you have to also add in that today's drivers are also what you got for $8.50 an hour at the time.

I started at $8 an hour and then $8.50 after 30 days, but as we all know now, the training was better. There was accountability for the bad loads. If there was the necessary intensity focused on load quality, a lot of other problems would improve greatly. Most notably morale.

csoliftr57

UPS is aware of the terrible loads, but had decided that as long as they can successfully make it the drivers problem, it's not really a problem. Aside from the fact that they are paying a loader to increase my OT instead of save money they are also creating another problem I don't believe they have noticed. The terrible loaders that don't get training or corrections when they throw and stuff a pc, are now becoming the new sloppy drivers that cost UPS even more money with misdeliveries and the like. If you don't create the best employee possible from day one, you miss a boat you may never catch.
Well said thank u !!!!!!!!

Nostromo

I
because your pph doesn't matter man. you don't get paid per package, you get paid per hour. All you have to be doing is working to the best of your abilities, then go home and work on the rest of your life. How come you haven't joined the union?
I don't know about not giving a :censored2: during your probationary period pph wise. Bust some ass once you make book go at your speed or as mentioned above me "to the best of your abilities."

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
because your pph doesn't matter man. you don't get paid per package, you get paid per hour. All you have to be doing is working to the best of your abilities, then go home and work on the rest of your life. How come you haven't joined the union?
Probably because he hasn't worked here long enough to make book.

Wayne05

I think the point is more efficiency. The worst loaders are the ones that need three trucks a shift; not because of volume, but because they can't build a wall to save their life. Lol

Wayne05

I've joined the union... My hub doesn't have any information on what that means... Lol

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpg

billerz

Any Load Quality veterans have any tips and tricks? My supe says my pph is great(350), just need to work on the walls :biggrin:
I loaded feeders for about 5 years, the best tip I could give you on walls is just to know where your going to place the box before you grab it. If you also build from the outside in that helps as well, especially if there are two of you in the truck.