Local 251 Rats and new slate formation

You know me...
Ohhh a regular Sherlock Holmes?
Leadbelly, note the use of "Sherlock" and NOT "John". Wideload is clearly capable of learning from other peoples mistakes. That's saying a lot, seeing how most people do not learn from their own. Sorry to interrupt everyone. Please continue. ;-)

street walking cheetah

There was a bit of campaigning going on this week. Someone from local 25 and quitter stewards from 251 supporting O'Brien?
Then I saw petitioning for Sylvester by our stewards.
I wonder what the response was to each side.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There was a bit of campaigning going on this week. Someone from local 25 and quitter stewards from 251 supporting O?
Why don't you just come out and ask what you really want to ask? How many signatures did they get for Hoffa/Hall?

There was a bit of campaigning going on this week. Someone from local 25 and quitter stewards from 251 supporting O?
I can tell you we got a tin for Hoffa Hall in my hood. Other locals will be embarrassed when they see how much we got. Lol

How many did each side get was the question, actually.
Both sides will get their signatures but the real issue could be Tim S running for president while he is an employee of ups next year. That would be an unprecedented embarrassment for them. I hope only two slates run because with these videos coming out from Liam Timmy is looking like a real bad guy.

Spongebob1

Both sides will get their signatures but the real issue could be Tim S running for president while he is an employee of ups next year. That would be an unprecedented embarrassment for them. I hope only two slates run because with these videos coming out from Liam Timmy is looking like a real bad guy.

Everyone knows all about Liam, when this election is over maybe he will just slither away,.....

image.jpg
Everyone knows all about Liam, when this election is over maybe he will just slither away,.....
Yea or maybe he wins. He had the guts to wild cat for his members. That's what Carey used to do. Sylvester was getting a cheeseburger.

What you call guts most of us call stupidity.
I agree to a point dave but we don't work in that local or that building. Obviously it is a bad situation where the company runs rampant over the local union. You are in the bubble of goodness and I'm in a local with great representation. I can't say I can feel their pain or know their plight.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I agree to a point dave but we don't work in that local or that building. Obviously it is a bad situation where the company runs rampant over the local union. You are in the bubble of goodness and I'm in a local with great representation. I can't say I can feel their pain or know their plight.
Everyone keeps talking bs on Liam but it seems he has more proof of what actually happened the day of the walk out.....Tim telling him you distance himself from the members and leave them hanging ......what a pos it makes Sylvester look like

Yea
Everyone keeps talking bs on Liam but it seems he has more proof of what actually happened the day of the walk out.....Tim telling him you distance himself from the members and leave them hanging ......what a pos it makes Sylvester look like
it's only going to get worse from what I'm hearing through that grapevine. This election is going to be very rough for Tim. Height be back at the United Parcel.