Local 251

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Even if appointed?
Yes
Kind of what I thought....

(B) "He shall have charge and supervision of all the officers and employees of the Local Union including elected business agents, and the Executive Board shall have the power to appoint, employ, suspend or discharge all appointed business agents and organizers or other employees or professional assistants, including accountants and attorneys."

"The principal officer shall have authority to interpret these Bylaws and to decide all questions of law thereunder, between meetings of the Local Union Executive Board."

You know me...
So.... you were wacked by the E-board ?
Yes. Porky tried to steal a weeks worth of vacation from me. I appealed his decision to the E-board. E-board held a hearing. I tore Porky apart and embarrassed him in the hearing. E-board ruled against Porky and I won the appeal. This was in November.

Porky didn't like that so he replaced the entire eboard in the next election cycle. Their first order of business in January (two months later)was to terminate me, before they were even sworn in.

Best part....Taibi promised my Job to one of the new eboard members that voted on my removal.

Like I said. You can't make this :censored2: up.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes. Porky tried to steal a weeks worth of vacation from me. I appealed his decision to the E-board. E-board ruled against Porky and I won the appeal. This was in November.

Porky didn't like that so he replaced the entire eboard in the next election cycle. There first order of business in January (two months later)was to terminate me, before they were even sworn in.

Best part....Taibi promised my Job to one of the new eboard members that voted on my removal.

Like I said. You can't make this :censored2: up.
I’m shocked

You know me...
When you feel the need to literally beg the membership for respect during an extremely poorly attended monthly meeting while sitting high up on that podium, you MIGHT have forgotten what it was like to sit in those lowly metal chairs every month.

Don't worry. You'll be getting a refresher in just over 2 years. Carry on with the :censored2: show, Porky and Pals.

Attachments

• oie_animation.gif
    oie_animation.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 25