Local 251

Teamster for life

Oh yeah heard tension is bad in there ! Everyone hates everyone ! What’s up with those Amazon organizers CL and PL what a waste they have about 10 years seniority combine but they live them probably because they are TDU

You know me...
Oh yeah heard tension is bad in there ! Everyone hates everyone ! What’s up with those Amazon organizers CL and PL what a waste they have about 10 years seniority combine but they live them probably because they are TDU
Never had an issue with them, but I do feel bad for them as well as the locals new full time organizer. PORKY threw that poor girl to the wolves with no training, experience, or guidance at all. I'm sure CL and PL are in the same boat.

Yet another one of his brilliant hiring moves.

Speaking of which, if anyone on here knows any multiple felons, Local 251 is hiring! Just tell them not to disclose the felonies during the interview process. When Porky finally finds out he hired someone that could jeopardize the membership, he'll fire the person that tells him about it if he can and keep the felon on staff just so he doesn't have to admit he made a mistake. It's job security for them through his sheer stupidity and inflated Ego.

Amazing that AW is still working there. Mind is blown.

Bigd23

Never had an issue with them, but I do feel bad for them as well as the locals new full time organizer. PORKY threw that poor girl to the wolves with no training, experience, or guidance at all. I'm sure CL and PL are in the same boat.

Yet another one of his brilliant hiring moves.

Speaking of which, if anyone on here knows any multiple felons, Local 251 is hiring! Just tell them not to disclose the felonies during the interview process. When Porky finally finds out he hired someone that could jeopardize the membership, he'll fire the person that tells him about it if he can and keep the felon on staff just so he doesn't have to admit he made a mistake. It's job security for them through his sheer stupidity and inflated Ego.

Amazing that AW is still working there. Mind is blown.
I’m 251 and there definitely has been some members complaining at monthly meetings but I obviously don’t know the details but if true I would be completely shocked. I thought they turned this local around

You know me...
I’m 251 and there definitely has been some members complaining at monthly meetings but I obviously don’t know the details but if true I would be completely shocked. I thought they turned this local around
Oh, we did. And like everything there is a cycle. No one in the leadership is recognizable any more. They aren't the same guys I took this local over with.

They have 100% forgotten where they came from. And when that happens, you have to refresh their memories and send them back.

Toward the end, I was beside myself with the manner in which members were spoken about at the hall. Like they were beneath them. There was a sense of entitlement to their positions. I couldn't spend time there for that reason, plus all of the "Extracurricular" activities that were going on. I didn't want to be a party to any of it.

Next monthly meeting, pull one of the members that is complaining aside and ask them how they have been treated by the Leadership. Each one of them has a story, and new stories are being told every single day. Speaking of monthly meetings, have you noticed how empty that hall is compared to 4 or 5 years ago? There used to be standing room only, now the largest groups that show up are there to complain. Completely unrecognizable. The support is waning, and I assure you that there is absolutely a reason for it.

All of that will be coming out soon. Hence Porky spending thousands and thousands of dollars to try and shut me up. He knows what I have to say, and he does NOT want me to say it. But he can't stop it. Only temporary delays. And I'm fine with that. I've been playing the long game anyway and like the Multiple Felon AW said about me....I got all the time in the world.

I think that quote marked the first time he ever actually told the truth about....anything. 🤣

Last edited:

vvv

The only thing I can confirm is that for some reason I look forward to and am intrigued by more story time on this whole matter.
So please feel free to continue to drop more nuggets whenever you feel it appropriate.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The only thing I can confirm is that for some reason I look forward to and am intrigued by more story time on this whole matter.
So please feel free to continue to drop more nuggets whenever you feel it appropriate.
If this thread is your "cup of tea", you are likely watching the Royal Coronation this morning as well then?

vvv

If this thread is your "cup of tea", you are likely watching the Royal Coronation this morning as well then?
No sir. I can't stand those 2 ugly fuggers!! And I really can't stomach their type in general.

It's not my cup of tea, I just find some of it to be interesting and like a little good ol' fashioned mud slinging if it's warranted to out people who deserve it.

I'll still survive regardless how it plays out. Carry on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's up now.

Ibt251.com
Doesn't seem to work?

Did you perhaps unintentionally leave a couple of letters out of the domain name?
Screenshot_20230506_151509_Chrome.jpg

You know me...
Doesn't seem to work?

Did you perhaps unintentionally leave a couple of letters out of the domain name?
View attachment 428017
They filed an order of contempt because I put the website back up under a completely different URL.

And they are claiming that they aren't trying to shut me up. Their argument was that I'm free to say whatever I want, just not using the Domain name that I used the first time.

And the second time...

And when I put it back up under another domain, they'll pay their lawyer thousands of dues payer dollars to shut that one down too.

They are scared :censored2:less of the truth coming out. And they should be. They have a LOT to hide from the membership.

You know me...
How would you have stopped it? Exactly please.
I wouldn't presume to know your contract, but I would have to assume that between your National Master and Local Rider there was an argument to be made for a grievance.

And they may have filed one, and taken it all the way to panel. I have no idea. I heard about it third hand.

That's why I asked if it was true.

Thebrownblob

I wouldn't presume to know your contract, but I would have to assume that between your National Master and Local Rider there was an argument to be made for a grievance.

And they may have filed one, and taken it all the way to panel. I have no idea. I heard about it third hand.

That's why I asked if it was true.
Unfortunately, happening all over the country