Local 251

You know me...
Replied by mistake.. .

Still amazed that there is no way to delete a post on the forum.

Last edited:

You know me...
So who is this new redhead kid heard he has 2 years seniority lmao and got a job at the hall 🤣! He must donate a lot to the TDU cult
Made a call looking into this and I learned a whole lot about what's going on behind the scenes under Porkys leadership. Members are PISSED and they've about had it with him.

Best example of many is...A bus yard in East Providence RI has apparently filed for decertificstion.

Porky is the Head of the Transportstion division for the International and a Bus Yard in his own Local is decertifying. That is all the proof in the world anyone would need to realize what an absolute failure ole Porky is as a leader. What a friend- - - -ng disgrace!

Word also has it that they are falling apart behind the scenes. Everyone in the hall wants the multiple felon and bat :censored2: crazy contract coordinator fired, but Taibi refuses. I was told that the only reason he hasn't :censored2:-canned him yet is because he doesn't want to give the appearance that I was right about him.

Way to run a Local Union buddy. Keep a multiple felon employed just to spite the guy that you didn't have the balls to fire yourself. 😆🤣😀. What a pathetic pile of nothing this guy is. Talk about an empty suit!

Last edited:

Teamster for life

Made a call looking into this and I learned a whole lot about what's going on behind the scenes under Porkys leadership. Members are PISSED and they've about had it with him.

Best example of many is...A bus yard in East Providence RI has apparently filed for decertificstion.

Porky is the Head of the Transportstion division for the International and a Bus Yard in his own Local is decertifying. That is all the proof in the world anyone would need to realize what an absolute failure ole Porky is as a leader. What a friend- - - -ng disgrace!

Word also has it that they are falling apart behind the scenes. Everyone in the hall wants the multiple felon and bat :censored2: crazy contract coordinator fired, but Taibi refuses. I was told that the only reason he hasn't :censored2:-canned him yet is because he doesn't want to give the appearance that I was right about him.

Way to run a Local Union buddy. Keep a multiple felon employed just to spite the guy that you didn't have the balls to fire yourself. 😆🤣😀. What a pathetic pile of nothing this guy is. Talk about an empty suit!
So tell me more about this redheaded kid that they appointed as a organizer from UPS

You know me...
Whelp, our local is SCREWED. We do not have a competent lead negotiator on staff, and as a result Porky relies heavily on putting members on Strike to make up for his complete lack of skills at the table. Couple that with a compulsive liar/multiple felon for a contract coordinator and Local 251's future looks bleak to say the least.

You think our Legal bills were out of control before this? Wait and watch. Porky is going to bankrupt us.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601_190015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230601_190015_Chrome.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 44

Teamster for life

Whelp, our local is SCREWED. We do not have a competent lead negotiator on staff, and as a result Porky relies heavily on putting members on Strike to make up for his complete lack of skills at the table. Couple that with a compulsive liar/multiple felon for a contract coordinator and Local 251's future looks bleak to say the least.

You think our Legal bills were out of control before this? Wait and watch. Porky is going to bankrupt us.
They lost 85,000 last month hmmmm