Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

NO RUMORS HERE! WATCH LIAM EXPLAIN HOW HUNDREDS OF DRIVERS COULD BE FIRED DO TO HIS NEGLIGENCE. OUR PRESIDENT WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHILE ALL OF THIS WAS GOING ON!...

Last edited:

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Brave actions? I disagree! Not this time! He put others at risk here, that had absolutely nothing to do with our brother that got terminated. So you play high stakes poker game to see who blinks first. All for unity! Executive has to think stuff through or use the lawyers we are paying for in the union hall.
They're going to need a lot of lawyers after ups sues the crap out of them. Watch

Stratocaster

NO RUMORS HERE! WATCH LIAM EXPLAIN HOW HUNDREDS OF DRIVERS COULD BE FIRED DO TO HIS NEGLIGENCE. OUR PRESIDENT WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHILE ALL OF THIS WAS GOING ON!...

Oh, So you wanted Liam to lie to the membership? In the video, he clearly gave them an option, and the drivers decided to stick together. At least we know on which side of the picket line you would stand on.

member6045

Those guys didn't have options!! Straight pure pressure! If the had the facts from the beginning! I disagree! No option was given! They would have been harassed bye there own members. They would have called them wimps and much worse!! Tell the truth.

Stratocaster

Those guys didn't have options!! Straight pure pressure! If the had the facts from the beginning! I disagree! No option was given! They would have been harassed bye there own members. They would have called them wimps and much worse!! Tell the truth.

You would know cause you were there right?? Speak facts: Liam gave them an option. Two: I believe the word is "peer pressure", and only the mentally weak falls for that.

bigd

Wow here we go again with Tim's political machine trying to spin what happen yesterday!
For all of those who weren't present, Liam first pulled the building than he gave the speech! Now local804 Eboard is putting the member in more s#*+t by claiming the he gave them an option!

So are you saying that it was the members fault?

Sent using BrownCafe App

member6045

You would know cause you were there right?? Speak facts: Liam gave them an option. Two: I believe the word is "peer pressure", and only the mentally weak falls for that.

I see now! The executive board and you are fine if these drivers loose there jobs for solidarity!

Since your checking grammar hope board & you can help a few hundred guys update there resume if Liam great idea goes bad!

slingblade

The Labor Dept does make the call.

Unless, you have some rouge (wanna be) center manager.... with a goofy avatar....

Trying to intimidate.... the brown cafe members. :biggrin:

-Bug-

what color rouge?
images

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I see now! The executive board and you are fine if these drivers loose there jobs for solidarity!

Since your checking grammar hope board & you can help a few hundred guys update there resume if Liam great idea goes bad!
I heard the 50 or so drivers who didn't return to work yesterday... ups is claiming they're fired?