Lock her up

P

pickup

Since you started this thread, lets put you to task.

Other than simply using a wacky catch phrase, how about putting your mind behind the words and demonstrate to us all in a convincing manner ( that means actual evidence of a crime) where she should be locked up.

Its easy to parrot a talking point, but its not so easy trying to define it.

Let me help you out in the begining by already throwing out all the other talking points for you, leaving you only with giving us some actual FACTS about her GUILT that would require a "jailing".

Rhetoric:

BENGAZI, EMAILS, FOUNDATION,WHITE WATER, PAY FOR PLAY.....

GO for it.

TOS.

My reply is simply this : LOCK HER UP!

By the way, how did you know who I was talking about? I see by the various things listed after "Rhetoric" are things associated with Hiliarly RodHAM Cliton . With over 3 and 1/2 billion females on this planet, why did you assume I was talking about her?

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
1455756633528.cached.jpg

newfie

Hillary had insiders in the Justice department bought and paid for
she had insiders in the FBI bought and paid for
the media bought and paid for
goons and thugs to create mayhem with her opponent
but

she could not fight the power of the voters who saw through her bull:censored2:.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope someone is keeping an eye on the Clinton Clan. I picture them sneaking off to some country where we can't get them back for trial.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
BALONEY.

The real problem is that you CANT explain what her crimes are. You are still full of excuses and devoid of EVIDENCE.

A crime because someone on right wing radio or fox news told you it was, ISNT EVIDENCE.

Why dont you enlighten all of us with some factual EVIDENCE of ANY CRIME she has ever committed.

GO FOR IT.

TOS.
That didn't have your usual passion ...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama better pardon her , if he still wants to leave a legacy ( as he claims ) of a scandal free administration.

Rumor have surfaced that The Clinton Foundation may have paid him off so that she could be SOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Court asked to rule Clinton emails involved ‘misconduct’

The newest legal move by Judicial Watch, which was at the center of exposing the emails from the beginning, is asking a court to rule that the State Department should released withheld emails because they pertain to government “misconduct.”

The organization confirmed this week in a lawsuit that dates back to 2015 that it is asking a federal court to reject State Department secrecy claims “over certain Clinton email-related document on the grounds that the documents relate to government misconduct.”

The lawsuit, launched in May last year, seeks emails “sent or received by former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in her official capacity as secretary of state, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Secretary Clinton regarding her non-‘state.gov’ email address.”

Judicial Watch argues the emails should be released because “Clinton’s email practices at the State Department constitute misconduct.”“
The U.S. federal government has produced two State Department Inspector General reports and a report following an FBI investigation, which collectively support the conclusion that, at a minimum, the unofficial server arrangement was misconduct even if it was not a prosecutable violation of criminal law. … Clinton herself has called the unofficial server arrangement a ‘mistake,'” the organization said.