lost 80's classics for us 40 plus'ers

ups1990

YouTube Dusty Rhodes

Hard times daddy ! Hard times is when a UPS driver can't properly serve his customers due to Orion. Hard times is when...........

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Some younger dudes might wanna dogg the 80s but lets be real guys n gals there was alot of good nusic in the 80s. Im a music freak so i pretty much like everything from the 60s til today. All genres

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Thought id throw a little remix in here for people who havent seen it. Some new school remakes of old songs suck but this ones pretty good in my opinion anyway. enjoy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My new Altima has Sirius XM satellite radio and among the channels (stations?) are the decade channels on XM3 (60's on 6, 70's on 7, etc). I went on a 600+ mile road trip this weekend and spent part of it listening to 80's on 8. I had forgotten how many great songs (and how many truly awful songs) were produced during this decade.

My new Altima has Sirius XM satellite radio and among the channels (stations?) are the decade channels on XM3 (60's on 6, 70's on 7, etc). I went on a 600+ mile road trip this weekend and spent part of it listening to 80's on 8. I had forgotten how many great songs (and how many truly awful songs) were produced during this decade.
I bought my wife a new Elantra and we did the same thing!!lol