scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That's one hell of a line. I wonder how many of them would pay you $20 bucks to send them 10 bucks worth of tickets? They might not get them before the drawing but they would be postmarked before so everything would be on the up and up.
When I lived in Vegas, once in a while when the jackpot was high we would go do line thing. One day we saw an ad for lottery service where someone goes down there for a small fee and purchases all the required tickets. It was like .50 for each set of numbers. Even at that rate, if a guy went down and had 10k numbers sets to buy he would still make quite a bit of money.

oldngray

nowhere special
daily_picdump_2011_640_93.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since Ill never pasted a state budget this year and is paying out all lottery winners with a IOU , the actual total amount will be lower .

No matter the amount , I'd never match what some of my neighbors are worth .
They have property here but never visit it .

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's one hell of a line. I wonder how many of them would pay you $20 bucks to send them 10 bucks worth of tickets? They might not get them before the drawing but they would be postmarked before so everything would be on the up and up.
If I was a Nevada resident, I think I would drive to Baker for breakfast and get my lottery tickets......it beats standing in the heat or rain for hours in that god-awful line. At least I'd be moving!

JL 0513

5 white balls = $1 million prize

4 white balls + powerball = $50,000

They'll actually be a good amount of people winning those prizes.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You r on my list. To share with
Crazy part about it is you could literally give away 100 to 200 million to 100 to 200 people( Im not going that high myself) and still be rich as hell. You guys know how Jump rolls, generous as can be and not selfish, id definitely hook up some with you guys no doubt about it lol.
200klio.gif

JL 0513

Crazy part about it is you could literally give away 100 to 200 million to 100 to 200 people( Im not going that high myself) and still be rich as hell. You guys know how Jump rolls, generous as can be and not selfish, id definitely hook up some with you guys no doubt about it lol. View attachment 65715

Check your arithmetic :)

After taxes, you could give TWO people $200M with $100M left for yourself.