BTW since $2 seems to be worthless to you
If you invest $2 a year (which I'm sure most people spend 100x on that on lotto yearly)
$2 a year over 40 = almost $2,000 if you get 12%

btw 60 years would be $18,000

Turdferguson

Just a turd
BTW since $2 seems to be worthless to you
If you invest $2 a year (which I'm sure most people spend 100x on that on lotto yearly)
$2 a year over 40 = almost $2,000 if you get 12%
Do you recycle your toilet paper by washing it after each use and line drying it on your shower curtain too. Think how much you could save then

Live life, it's too short. Enjoy it while you can

Mine as well save nothing
what's the point of saving mine as well enjoy it now.
time to cash out my 401k so i can enjoy life now

if you need to enjoy life by purchasing a $2 lotto but hey whatever gets you up in the morning

But really there needs to be balance between everything.. enjoy, save and of course waste a lil along the way

Last edited:

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Mine as well save nothing
what's the point of saving mine as well enjoy it now.
time to cash out my 401k so i can enjoy life now

if you need to enjoy life by purchasing a $2 lotto but hey whatever gets you up in the morning

But really there needs to be balance between everything.. enjoy, save and of course waste a lil along the way
*might as well.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This story is weird .

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

rod

Retired 22 years
This story is weird .

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

Who in their right mind would give this idiot money?

rod

Retired 22 years
As of yesterday at 5:00 pm someone in Minnesota had failed to claim a million dollar lotto prize from a year ago so the money went back to the state.