scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm not going back to work anymore.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1452745638.756961.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I figured somebody would win and I expect multiple winners. Something like 83 per cent of the possible number combinations was sold for this one.

clean hairy

If I won a good size jackpot, just for kicks, I would buy a new Rolls and enter it in Demolition Derby.
Just imagine the expression on the Chauffers face when he is told where he will be driving the car later that evening!
After all, whats a few hundred thou when a person has hundreds of millions!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
please be careful of the US Tax Codes .

The IRS allows an annual gift tax exclusion of $13,000.The amount of the gifts given beyond those exclusions can be subject to a tax rate between 18 and 35 percent .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Update:

Winning tickets in Wednesday night's record $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot were sold in suburban Los Angeles as well as in Tennessee and Florida, news reports said.

I doubt a winner has come forward. That is mostly likely fake
A wealthy person deserves to win just as much a person living in poverty. I'm not sure why anyone making under 30k a year would buy a lottery ticket in the first place.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I doubt a winner has come forward. That is mostly likely fake
A wealthy person deserves to win just as much a person living in poverty. I'm not sure why anyone making under 30k a year would buy a lottery ticket in the first place.

A ticket cost two dollars. A chance to win 1.5 billion they could forgo a soda and get ticket
Why wouldn't someone making 30 grand play

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You have to buy a ticket to win!?

Crap

Thats why I haven't win all these years I was "playing"

I guess your state doesn't a lottery fairy on your commercials (like mine) telling you over and over, "You have to play to win". Lol.

image.jpg

I just found out she retired two years ago. No wonder I haven't seen her lately.

Last edited: