Malaysia Airlines has lost contact of MH17 from Amsterdam

moreluck

golden ticket member
"It seems like it may be a terrible tragedy...""

Really? May be? If 295 are killed in a plane, it is definitely a tragedy in my book.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
298 on board since three infants were added to the list, also a couple of dozen US citizens. There are reports of Russian intelligence communications involved with this missile battery before the attack. Looks like Putin's hands may be involved, you don't just capture sophisticated equipment and know how to use it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone was reporting Putin's plane flew in the same area, around the same time and that his plane looks similar from the ground as the Malaysia flight......like someone was trying to assassinate him. Lots of speculation flying .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pro-Russian separatist leader Igor Strelkov posted a statement on Russia's largest social network that may help explain what happened to Malaysia Airlines flight 17 on Thursday morning.

Strelkov, also known as Girkin, posted Thursday at 9:50 am EST on VKontakte, Russia's version of Facebook. Most notably, he wrote, "We have warned them — not to fly in 'our sky."

Strelkov also referenced a shot down "AN-26," a Ukrainian military transport plane. He put that crash somewhere near a mine called "Progress," located in Torez, the same city where the Malaysia passenger plane reportedly crashed. Thus, the Crisis center noted the terrorists likely mistook flight MH 17 for the Ukrainian aircraft.

http://www.businessinsider.com/igor-strelkov-comments-on-malaysia-mh17-2014-7#ixzz37lHjQgHA

Overpaid Union Thug

I listen to Mark Levin during my drive home every night. Tonight he compared Obama's reaction to the Malaysian airliner getting downed to President Reagan's reaction to a Korean Airliner getting shot down in 1983. He played a video of both. Every American should be ashamed of Obama right now. He is a freakin joke.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I listen to Mark Levin during my drive home every night. Tonight he compared Obama's reaction to the Malaysian airliner getting downed to President Reagan's reaction to a Korean Airliner getting shot down in 1983. He played a video of both. Every American should be ashamed of Obama right now. He is a freakin joke.
Maybe we should revisit the video of Reagan's reaction to Iran Air Flight 655, when the US Navy killed 290 innocent people. I'd love to see that if you can find it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe we should revisit the video of Reagan's reaction to Iran Air Flight 655, when the US Navy killed 290 innocent people. I'd love to see that if you can find it.

Exactly. But they were mainly Iranians, so it's "different". I guess all the Right Wing Obama haters think we should start WW3 with Russia. By the way, Mark Levin lives in his Mom's basement and got his "macho" attitude and voice from having all the girls kick the crap out of him since kindergarten. He is probably still a virgin.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'd love to see an apples to apples comparison instead. If you would dare.

Exactly. But they were mainly Iranians, so it's "different". I guess all the Right Wing Obama haters think we should start WW3 with Russia. By the way, Mark Levin lives in his Mom's basement and got his "macho" attitude and voice from having all the girls kick the crap out of him since kindergarten. He is probably still a virgin.

Your childish response deserves less of a response than I'm already giving it.

Lets face it fellas....Obama is an empty puppet. Even with his teleprompter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Your childish response deserves less of a response than I'm already giving it.

Childish? You idiots want to start dropping bombs, and we don't even know who did it yet. It's bad enough that 298 people died needlessly, but let's not make it even worse by provoking the Russians and harpooning Obama. What would you like him to say?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How is it not apples to apples? The Korean air flight was shot down by soviets, and they refused to accept responsibility. The Iranian air flight was shot down by americans, and we refused to accept responsibility. The Ukrainian rebels shoot down the Malaysian air flight, and refuse to accept responsibility. I see a trend here.

Overpaid Union Thug

Childish? You idiots want to start dropping bombs, and we don't even know who did it yet. It's bad enough that 298 people died needlessly, but let's not make it even worse by provoking the Russians and harpooning Obama. What would you like him to say?

Who said anything about dropping bombs? And you have the audacity to call anyone an idiot? LOL! And harpooning Obama is easy. I mean what kind of President barely mentions this and then immediately goes back into campaign mode? Especially when there might have been Americans on board the plane? He is a utter failure.
How is it not apples to apples? The Korean air flight was shot down by soviets, and they refused to accept responsibility. The Iranian air flight was shot down by americans, and we refused to accept responsibility. The Ukrainian rebels shoot down the Malaysian air flight, and refuse to accept responsibility. I see a trend here.

It's so sad that you, and liberals in general, can't see the fallacy in Obama's ways without desperately digging in the liberal "way back win bin" for ammo to defend such a failure of a "President." As if any of it erases the fact that he is an embarrassment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's so sad that you, and liberals in general, can't see the fallacy in Obama's ways without desperately digging in the liberal "way back win bin" for ammo to defend such a failure of a "President."
It's so sad that you, and republicans in general, always bring up Reagan (which you just did), and then try to accuse others of bringing up the past when they address your comments.

By the way, I didn't vote for Obama or Romney or McCain, I voted for Dr. Paul, so don't blame me bro.... the neocons got themselves into this mess.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's so sad that you, and republicans in general, always bring up Reagan (which you just did), and then try to accuse others of bringing up the past when they address your comments.

By the way, I didn't vote for Obama or Romney or McCain, I voted for Dr. Paul, so don't blame me bro.... the neocons got themselves into this mess.
Yet you defend Obama when he is clearly a mess. Now thats hilarious.
Let us not forget about this idiot's response during the worst terrorist attack on American soil.

He did respond shortly after. Where were you when he did? Living in a cave in the Outback? Man you are a trip and a half.