Maxine Waters

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, let me help you with that. The word wasn't "idiot", and the automatic filter caught it.
maroon.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you attacking the message, or the messenger?
Clearly the messenger. Maxine Waters is a bigot, bootlicking islamonazi puppet.

Could care less about anything the lady says. I arrived to my own conclusion on Trump’s rhetoric to dictators, what’s more important is his policies.

BrownArmy

Clearly the messenger. Maxine Waters is a bigot, bootlicking islamonazi puppet.

Could care less about anything the lady says. I arrived to my own conclusion on Trump’s rhetoric to dictators, what’s more important is his policies.

Ok.

Which policies do you like?

I’m only asking because, aside from Trump’s bluster, the court picks and the tax-plan are what we likely would have gotten with any of the other thirteen Republican candidates.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok.

Which policies do you like?

I’m only asking because, aside from Trump’s bluster, the court picks and the tax-plan are what we likely would have gotten with any of the other thirteen Republican candidates.
I like his pick of Bolton and Pompeo.

I like the rhetoric and policies being thrown out by the Trump administration.

I like the sanctions on Russia, I like the tough stance on Chinese expansion.

I want more global influence from America and less from dictators who care less about the human rights violations of their allies.

It will be fine

I want more global influence from America and less from dictators who care less about the human rights violations of their allies.
I’m curious why you think Trump is increasing America’s influence. Seems like the rest of the world is carrying on without us as they wait out this bafoon.

BrownArmy

Ok.

From my perspective, Bolton never met a war he didn’t like, and Pompeo believes in the ‘Rapture’, which, for me, is problematic when you’re the Head of the State Department.

You want more Global influence from America, but Trump is pulling us back from that stance.

And Dictators? Trump never met a Dictator he didn’t like, admire, or try to help.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok.

From my perspective, Bolton never met a war he didn’t like, and Pompeo believes in the ‘Rapture’, which, for me, is problematic when you’re the Head of the State Department.

You want more Global influence from America, but Trump is pulling us back from that stance.

And Dictators? Trump never met a Dictator he didn’t like, admire, or try to help.
I see Trump as the olive branch. Naive and overly generous. I see Pompeo and Bolton as the stick, necessary and big.

El Correcto

god is dead
I wish Trump would tell these :censored2: hole leaders what he wants from them. If they don’t listen he signs off on whatever Bolton and Pompeo want.

vantexan

Ok.

Did we have global influence in the eight years before Trump? The whole Middle East went up in flames. It takes spine to deal with dictators. Trump threatening North Korea got them to the table. Guys like you want immediate results but we had no results before Trump. We're getting better trade deals because of him standing up for us when previous deals favored everyone but the U.S. working man. China has just agreed to spend $50 Billion on U.S. grain over two years. They're still hammering out that deal but using tariffs got them to make concessions. Having influence in the world doesn't mean having to be the world's doormat.

BrownArmy

Did we have global influence in the eight years before Trump? The whole Middle East went up in flames. It takes spine to deal with dictators. Trump threatening North Korea got them to the table. Guys like you want immediate results but we had no results before Trump. We're getting better trade deals because of him standing up for us when previous deals favored everyone but the U.S. working man. China has just agreed to spend $50 Billion on U.S. grain over two years. They're still hammering out that deal but using tariffs got them to make concessions. Having influence in the world doesn't mean having to be the world's doormat.

Almost everything you just said is factually wrong, but you do you.

And you wonder why I dont care what you write...