Maxine Waters

BrownArmy

Everything I said was factually right, but facts don't matter when you hate the president like you do.

Let’s not either of us confuse opinions as facts.

I’m free with my opinions, and I’m not shy about posting facts.

Sad, you don’t seem to understand the difference.

vantexan

To be fair, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

I have no opinion one way or another about M. Waters, but she seems correct in her assement of Herr Trump.
And if any Republican had said the same about Obama, telling supporters to harass members of his administration, the Dems would be screaming racism, calling for his head on a stick.

BrownArmy

Fact: the Mideast fell apart under Obama and Hillary's watch. Disagree with that? You're in denial.

I mean, maybe.

Don’t stop there, should we go back even further?

I’m sure GWB had nothing to do with it.

I’m sure B. Clinton had nothing to do with it.

I’m sure GHWB had nothing to do with it...

You just want to blame Obama.

Ok

vantexan

Someone has a short memory.
Name one time Republicans showed up at restaurants screaming shame at a cabinet member? Or at their home confronting them in the driveway or beating on their door? Or shooting at the Dems softball team? Huge difference between saying they disagreed with Obama's policies and idiots getting aggressive physically with Trump officials.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean, maybe.

Ok
Let’s go back to WW1 and the Ottoman Empire.

vantexan

I mean, maybe.

Ok
None of those presidents announced a troop withdrawal in advance, creating a power vacuum. None of them worked behind the scenes to remove leadership the way Obama and Hillary did with Gaddafi. I don't think even Bill Clinton would have let ISIS run wild, slaughtering hundreds of thousands and displacing millions.

BrownArmy

Name one time Republicans showed up at restaurants screaming shame at a cabinet member? Or at their home confronting them in the driveway or beating on their door? Or shooting at the Dems softball team? Huge difference between saying they disagreed with Obama's policies and idiots getting aggressive physically with Trump officials.

Again, you have a short memory.

I love the white people/Republican outrage at being profiled, and how upset they get at the mere thought that someone would treat them differently because of their skin color.

The horror.

Glad that hasn’t ever happened in America...

vantexan

Again, you have a short memory.

I love the white people/Republican outrage at being profiled, and how upset they get at the mere thought that someone would treat them differently because of their skin color.

The horror.

Glad that hasn’t ever happened in America...
You're dodging the question. When did Republican congressmen urge their supporters to publicly harass Democrat administration officials? You stepped in it, now prove it.

BrownArmy

You're dodging the question. When did Republican congressmen urge their supporters to publicly harass Democrat administration officials? You stepped in it, now prove it.

Look, you didn’t mind when the Republicans railed against Obama.

You didn’t mind when there was a five-year investigation about Bengazi.

You thought it was funny when Mumbles McConnell declared the day after Obama’s first election that ‘we’re going to do everything we can to sabotage this guy’...

Etc.

Now you’re crying like a girl when the tables are turned.

Sure you want Trump to be able to declare a non-emergency “NATIONAL EMERGENCY” ?

Trump won’t be Prez forever...

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump won’t be Prez forever...
Year 2024, Trump announces a new quantum Trump AI developed by the Pentagon. It can defeat even Trump the current Grand Master in 3D chess and can run an infinite amount of algorithms instantaneously to calculate all aspects of the Art of the Deal. Trumpbot 5000 wins by a landslide in 2024. After creating the United Countries of Earth achieving world peace Trumpbot 5000 is declared Dictator Perpetuo of mankind.

BrownArmy

Year 2024, Trump announces a new quantum Trump AI developed by the Pentagon. It can defeat even Trump the current Grand Master in 3D chess and can run an infinite amount of algorithms instantaneously to calculate all aspects of the Art of the Deal. Trumpbot 5000 wins by a landslide in 2024. After creating the United Countries of Earth achieving world peace Trumpbot 5000 is declared Dictator Perpetuo of mankind.

Wow.

Why...would you want that?

BrownArmy

PBF115-Hug_Bot.jpg