Maybe 9/11 was an inside job?

The Driver

I drive.
The world hates us because of our globalist elite .
Precisely the impetus for al-Qaeda to begin their attacks as far back as the 1990s. Take someone like Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the first WTC bombing in '93; every time he spoke about his reasons for attacking the United States he focused in on the West's interference. It was always about our interference in the Arab world. Even Osama bin Laden would many times hone in his anger on our actions on the Arabian peninsula; our actions, not our lifestyle or our freedom.

The Driver

I drive.
I pointed out that American states passed anti slavery laws within a few years of our founding, when the majority of the planet was still embracing it.

You continue to push a delusional left wing ahistorical view of our country. You need to educate yourself son.
I'm aware of the early push for a ban on the overseas slave trade. Intentions are meaningless when the institution itself was sanctioned for almost 100 additional years.

You are purposefully being obtuse.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm aware of the early push for a ban on the overseas slave trade. Intentions are meaningless when the institution itself was sanctioned for almost 100 additional years.
Ttku son.
I pointed out that American states passed anti slavery laws within a few years of our founding, when the majority of the planet was still embracing it.

You continue to push a delusional left wing ahistorical view of our country. You need to educate yourself son.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Two wrongs don't make a right! We didn't emancipate the people until the 1860s.

I'm aware of the early push to ban overseas slave trade.
I said American values and you instantly started crying about slavery. That was the only thing that came to your mind.

You left wingers truly hate your country.
That's all there is to it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Jesse ventura was interrogated by thr cia after he won. they :censored2:ed with trump too. they r rogue.

But i dont recall hearing anything about them sending a message, they were to blame for their actions leading up to 911 with election interference around the world.

I'm not saying that Alphabet was responsible, just explaining the basis for believing it was possible they were.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I am sorry for you if you feel that it's normal to believe that people who have been caught lying over and over are somehow telling you the truth now.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I am sorry for you if you feel that it's normal to believe that people who have been caught lying over and over are somehow telling you the truth now.
You know, you keep saying this, and while I don’t have any specific “defense;” I must say, that’s an extremely irresponsible way to view the world, and your society.
You act like every single thing that’s ever been done is the result of a lie.
You act like we should decline what is deemed as reasonable information and resources
simply because the government, the cia, these big entities lie to us.
It’s a very slippery slope. And what a way to live.

Yes it is.
And it's an illogical one.
I’ll troll with you all day big dawg. Nothing but fantasy drafts to do
Let’s troll this sh**
Honestly just trying to have a civil discussion, which isn’t possible around Conservative soldier dido
Your Republican masters are soooo proud of you.
You are a Republican troll.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The current use of the term "conspiracy theory" is itself evidence of how powerful the CIA's propaganda technique is that it is still controlling some people's interaction in public discourse some 50 - 60 years after the fact. The question is no longer "is the government lying?" But "do they ever tell the truth?"

The current use of the term "conspiracy theory" is itself evidence of how powerful the CIA's propaganda technique is that it is still controlling some people's interaction in public discourse some 50 - 60 years after the fact. The question is no longer "is the government lying?" But "do they ever tell the truth?"
What is your solution to “fixing” the government?
Just as an observation; you seem to be the guy that is looking to “overthrow” the whole thing “purge” style
I’m not making an assumption. I’m gathering your constant anti establishment rhetoric and trying to come up with a solution to your problems

I don't pointed out the fact that you presented a strawman argument. You're welcome to go back and try again with a logical response kiddo.
Cling to it!!! Grasp on HARD to that thought that I’m trying to argue here
What a genius 😂
Liberals liberals liberals! Straw man! Straw man! Anything liberal I’m against!!