Maybe 9/11 was an inside job?

The Driver

I drive.
No, American values like states passing anti slavery laws within a few years of our founding, when the majority of the planet was still embracing it.

You have a delusional left wing ahistorical view of our country. You need to educate yourself son.
Cuba and Brazil abolished slavery after we did. I guess that means we’re just GREAT and have nothing to be ashamed of. Lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
heres why its not:

because the targets were symbolic and they all happened to be the centres of imperialism.

the US govt is not going to blow up wall st, thats who they protect. dont forget were told to worship the dollar.

question is was the idea that it was an inside job more dominant theory than the theory it was blowback for imperialism? bc if it was then you have 2 major lies to put aside.

I don't think you exactly understand the relationship between the Alphabet agencies and the government. Politicians kowtow to money, covering for their spy agency overlords. The spy agencies do what they want and kill anyone, politicians or not, who don't play ball their way. They may have been trying to send a message to wall street, for all anyone knows.

vantexan

I don't think you exactly understand the relationship between the Alphabet agencies and the government. Politicians kowtow to money, covering for their spy agency overlords. The spy agencies do what they want and kill anyone, politicians or not, who don't play ball their way. They may have been trying to send a message to wall street, for all anyone knows.
Which politicians have they killed?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Which politicians have they killed?

I'll leave that up to your imagination. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to prove anything to your satisfaction, so I won't waste time arguing in circles. But, I figure after getting away with one or two, the rest fall in line pretty quick.

vantexan

I'll leave that up to your imagination. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to prove anything to your satisfaction, so I won't waste time arguing in circles. But, I figure after getting away with one or two, the rest fall in line pretty quick.
Seriously, which nationally known politicians have they killed? They're Federal agencies, so I'm assuming you're talking nationally known. So which ones?

refineryworker05

@MECH-lift
Something I am learning is that for some people nothing is ever truly settled. For these families of the victims 9/11 never went away. The US government and military with it's secrets breeds conspiracies. To me the US government stance on information should release everything and have extremely narrow justifications that will be decided in court why it can't release certain information to the public.

BigGuy2732

No I don't think genocide is the answer, I think American values are the answer.

I find it odd that your defense of evil islamonazi terrorists is to bring up savage Indians that engaged in slavery, rape, and child sacrifice.

You must be one of the silly left wingers who has a delusional ahistorical Hollywood view of the American Indians.
American values? Aborting babies, globohomo, transnational capitalism, trannies in schools...

The Taliban has much better morality than the American globalist regime.

rickyb

Jesse ventura was interrogated by thr cia after he won. they :censored2:ed with trump too. they r rogue.

But i dont recall hearing anything about them sending a message, they were to blame for their actions leading up to 911 with election interference around the world.

BigGuy2732

Also, to be on topic, it wasn’t an inside job as much as it was a cover up as others said. American regime play nation building and innocent Americans suffer for it. The world hates us because of our globalist elite .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love my country.

You're the one who can't bear the thought of an honest look at our history.

"To be clear is to be kind."
I pointed out that American states passed anti slavery laws within a few years of our founding, when the majority of the planet was still embracing it.

You continue to push a delusional left wing ahistorical view of our country. You need to educate yourself son.