Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did he post the Becks, alcohol free? I want to try it.
I do love a good 2 beer buzz, but if it tastes good, why not?
Yes I believe it was Beck's. To me....it'd be the equivalent of eating oreo cookies without milk....sure the cookies still taste good.....but something's missing. I'd rather drink no beer...JMO.

Z

ZQXC

Just finished putting no-slip treads in the tub; so exciting!

Actually trying to avoid this:
  • fall in tub
  • break your hip
  • they put you in the hospital
  • you get the P-neumonia
  • you die

I just saved my life.

Z

ZQXC

had a line of thunderstorms move through just a short while ago with some classic bowling alley thunder

Returntosender

It's old,
Griffin v. United Parcel Service

For most of his career at UPS, Griffin worked in a supervisory or managerial capacity. Griffin’s most recent position at UPS was twilight hub manager of the Morrison Road Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. The “twilight” position required Griffin to work from approximately 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. five days per week.

Following Hurricane Katrina, Griffin began to experience unusual numbness and pain, which his doctor attributed to stress. In March 2006, Griffin took a medical leave of
absence from UPS and attended an outpatient counseling program at the West Jefferson Behavioral Medicine Center. During this period, Griffin received the same salary and benefits that he had receivedprior to his leave of absence.

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/10/10-30854-CV0.wpd.pdf

My boys hated driving with me when they were
learning.

Seems to have worked out, though. Both in their mid-thirties with no major accidents or tickets.

My wife still hates it. We'll be going somewhere and every conversation if she's driving will be interrupted by me saying "Space and vis" or " get the big picture".