Meaningless Fluff

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Has anyone here been following the salvage operation of the Costa Concordia? Lots of somewhat creepy photos from inside now that they have it refloated.

DS

Fenderbender
I went to a Grad Party yesterday. They are usually quite boring but at this one we got to witness a small airplane crash into a house after getting into the turbulence of a bigger commercial plane he was following. The house was destroyed in the ensuing fire-a guy in the house was lucky enough to jump out a second story window and lived-apparently 2 in the plane were killed.
Wow Rod.That don`t happen every day EH.
I am on day 149 of being tobacco free.
I am feeling like crap anyway,because I need iron man.
but it sure does feel good
to watch the smokers :)
I miss all you guys

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I miss all you guys
I am so happy for you. I have been smoke free for over two years and still get cravings occaisionally. The big difference is I want one not I need one. Remember you are stronger than cigarettes. By the way, the cat in your avatar looks like our cat Oscar.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I miss all you guys
Good job, DS. I quit in Sept. '08 and I still want one with my coffee every morning..... The urge is weaker, but still there. It's a decision to not smoke and I decide every day. You keep doing that too. Continued success !!

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Good job, DS. I quit in Sept. '08 and I still want one with my coffee every morning..... The urge is weaker, but still there. It's a decision to not smoke and I decide every day. You keep doing that too. Continued success !!
Addiction of any type is not necessarily a choice. It's in your genes

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I viewed the retiree section today. Thought the issues would include topics about whether or not to play golf today or what cruise ship is best. Nope, it's all serious business.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I viewed the retiree section today. Thought the issues would include topics about whether or not to play golf today or what cruise ship is best. Nope, it's all serious business.
People don't retire and all of a sudden turn to jello. Golfing 4 days a week or eating out 4 days a week is a 'gimmee'. The other stuff is serious.....like investing and how many trips to Vegas per year.
I hope you learned from the serious stuff on the retirees forum.