Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's weird that you post Random Facts that are neither random or factual.

I think it's weird that you post Jokes that are rarely funny.

I think it's weird that you post One Liners and Quips that are neither brief or witty.
....and none of them is my granddaughter's picture!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I think it's weird that you post Random Facts that are neither random or factual.

I think it's weird that you post Jokes that are rarely funny.

I think it's weird that you post One Liners and Quips that are neither brief or witty.

And, everybody here thinks you are weird.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I posted the picture to show the roses that I sent to my daughter because she was being a poopy head.

TTKU

Honestly, Dave, I know you are proud of your granddaughter.

I am extremely proud of my three grandchildren and their parents.

The difference is, I don't continuously post pictures of them here. Personally, I find that to be somewhat creepy.

Just out of curiosity, are her parents aware of your actions?

moreluck

golden ticket member
4165b7e3ded7df19fdf34a27e54026a0.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Looks like it's going to be a typical Thursday morning-----woke up to see that more of my posts had been deleted and noticed that Joe was thinking yet again of "making the call that does it all". Perhaps he should think about stepping aside and letting someone who really wants to work take his place.

I seriously wonder if the Mods have been directed to turn Brown Cafe in to Plain Vanilla Cafe. Anything that is the least bit off topic or even slightly controversial is quickly deleted.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looks like it's going to be a typical Thursday morning-----woke up to see that more of my posts had been deleted and noticed that Joe was thinking yet again of "making the call that does it all". Perhaps he should think about stepping aside and letting someone who really wants to work take his place.

I seriously wonder if the Mods have been directed to turn Brown Cafe in to Plain Vanilla Cafe. Anything that is the least bit off topic or even slightly controversial is quickly deleted.
Why don't you leave Joe alone? Why does it bother you so much what he does? He doesn't bother anyone. He will be "stepping aside" when it's time. Find someone else to pick on.