Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
f9992f042ce7e244e20d0ce3926720bc.jpg

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Looks like it's going to be a typical Thursday morning-----woke up to see that more of my posts had been deleted and noticed that Joe was thinking yet again of "making the call that does it all". Perhaps he should think about stepping aside and letting someone who really wants to work take his place.

I seriously wonder if the Mods have been directed to turn Brown Cafe in to Plain Vanilla Cafe. Anything that is the least bit off topic or even slightly controversial is quickly deleted.

Why do you even care?

... just words on a screen

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Looks like it's going to be a typical Thursday morning-----woke up to see that more of my posts had been deleted and noticed that Joe was thinking yet again of "making the call that does it all". Perhaps he should think about stepping aside and letting someone who really wants to work take his place.

I seriously wonder if the Mods have been directed to turn Brown Cafe in to Plain Vanilla Cafe. Anything that is the least bit off topic or even slightly controversial is quickly deleted.

Grown men take care of their business.

Grown men don't whine about going to work.

you know your tendency to always attack @joeboodog speaks volumes of your character. He's a decent guy that enjoys cooking, grilling and craft beer. He also seems like a nice guy who cares about his family.

So what is it about that that you feel the need to attack him cowardly?

Oh and grown men also take care of their marriage so they don't end up divorced.

Guess you missed that part, huh?