Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
Interesting.....

0d3012b43d8425703c6fb12be4232d54.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hey @UpstateNYUPSer! Got the day off today. Plan on doing yard work and smoking some pork chops on the grill later. Read some of your posts concerning my lack of desire to work several days last week. The heat and humidity were oppressive. I would be surprised anyone would find working in such conditions desirable. Add that to the fact I have a new loader and a completely packed out package car, I am certain that even a stellar driver such as your self would be hesitant to take on such a challenge. But anyway, enjoy your day in the BOG while I am certain to enjoy a well earned day off.

Hey @UpstateNYUPSer! Got the day off today. Plan on doing yard work and smoking some pork chops on the grill later. Read some of your posts concerning my lack of desire to work several days last week. The heat and humidity were oppressive. I would be surprised anyone would find working in such conditions desirable. Add that to the fact I have a new loader and a completely packed out package car, I am certain that even a stellar driver such as your self would be hesitant to take on such a challenge. But anyway, enjoy your day in the BOG while I am certain to enjoy a well earned day off.
Use the ignore button, Joe.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Little girls whine.

Grown men take care of their business.
I think you missed my point. I did take care of business. My wife was concerned when I got home each day at 8:30 at night but I never called in to take a day off. I delivered every stop and took care of business. My bosses sent help, it was their idea, not mine, and I got the job done. Perhaps if you showed some compassion rather than arrogance and condensation, people would think more highly of you.

upschuck

I think you missed my point. I did take care of business. My wife was concerned when I got home each day at 8:30 at night but I never called in to take a day off. I delivered every stop and took care of business. My bosses sent help, it was their idea, not mine, and I got the job done. Perhaps if you showed some compassion rather than arrogance and condensation, people would think more highly of you.
Is there not an easier route for you to bid on? All the oldest guys here, have the easier routes, none of the go out bricked out.