Mechanic considering Ups currently with FedEx Express

Mateo

Good morning. I’m a FedEx mechanic looking at going to work for UPS with this merger going on here. I’m really unsure what to do and was hoping to get some information from some of you. Hopefully a couple of mechanics to know what to expect. Thanks

PT Car Washer

Good morning. I’m a FedEx mechanic looking at going to work for UPS with this merger going on here. I’m really unsure what to do and was hoping to get some information from some of you. Hopefully a couple of mechanics to know what to expect. Thanks
Would you be willing to support a strike if it comes to that?

Cowboy Mac

What are they gonna call it?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
skip the mechanic bs and become an RPCD

RPCDS ARE THE MOST ELITE DRIVERS IN THE WORLD

ITS KINDA LIKE COMPARING GOLD TO COPPER ( 22.4s/mechanics)
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I thought it was air and ground merging , how’s this affect the mechanics? Just curious
🧔‍♂️✊