Seasonal or Permanent Part-Time Worker

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Since you say you have a good main job this won't matter but it may help others. If you've been given a "Blue Vest" and are concerned about a lay-off, fear not! If you turn the vest inside out it says "Welcome To Wal-Mart".:rofl:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thank you, I’ll be sure to get health insurance at my full-time then. How about the situation I’m in? Are they lying about my status as a permanent part-time worker or am I really a seasonal worker?
Your seasonal it’s contractual maybe they’ll call you back most likely they won’t

oopsertx

Since you say you have a good main job this won't matter but it may help others. If you've been given a "Blue Vest" and are concerned about a lay-off, fear not! If you turn the vest inside out it says "Welcome To Wal-Mart".:rofl:
That’s a good one!!😂😂😂

oopsertx

I’m pretty sure you didn’t read the post since most people at UPS can’t read, so unfortunate you fall in that category 😭 But don’t worry maybe one day you’ll learn 🙏

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
That’s a good one!!😂😂😂
So you PM me this after publicly saying "That's a good one".

oopsertx

Member​

Today at 8:35 AM
I see most of your replies are trolls, should’ve known you hate your life and you were most likely touched by your dad. Don’t worry I’ll pray for him and pray you don’t touch your children like he touched you 😄

It was a joke, obviously you didn't get it and that's fine. But where you went with the rest of your message says more about you than me. I will continue to read, and where I see fit, to offer posts. I will however not engage with you any further.

oopsertx

So you PM me this after publicly saying "That's a good one".

oopsertx

Member​

Today at 8:35 AM
I see most of your replies are trolls, should’ve known you hate your life and you were most likely touched by your dad. Don’t worry I’ll pray for him and pray you don’t touch your children like he touched you 😄

It was a joke, obviously you didn't get it and that's fine. But where you went with the rest of your message says more about you than me. I will continue to read, and where I see fit, to offer posts. I will however not engage with you any further.
Sounds like you’re a little hurt there. Apply a band-aid and move on! Don’t reply if you don’t want to 😄