Melville New York UPS question

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by FBomb, Sep 5, 2012.

1. FBomb

FBomb New Member

I have a question about the hub located in Melville, NY. I'm currently in the process of a transfer and this is the only hub at the moment that has an opening. I have been working for UPS for over 5 years. Has anyone worked for this hub or at one time have? Any feedback about this location would be greatly appreciated.

2. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Hello, FBomb. I love the name. Welcome to Brown Cafe. There are some here from Melville. Good luck.:happy-very:

3. FBomb

FBomb New Member

Hi menotyou, and thank you for the nice welcome. I like your name as well ;)

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I hear it's in the state of New York. Welcome to the brown cafe.

5. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Is that where Herman was from?

6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

He was born in Piggtown in MD.

7. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

Its in long island near exit 49 off the lie i just want to know how you are getting a transfer?

8. FBomb

FBomb New Member

School transfer, to my knowledge it's the only way to get a transfer. That and hardship, but from what I have been told the school transfer is the best way to go. I'm originally from NY and currently in Florida. Just trying to get some feedback on how the Melville building is, etc.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

9. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

to your knowledge? if you dont no why your doing the transfer its sounds like a case of integrity to me.

10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

No, Herman Melville was born in NY, NY.

11. FBomb

FBomb New Member

You misunderstood me, I'm not questioning my transfer, I was answering your question about how am I getting my transfer. It's a school transfer, the to my knowledge statement was what options of getting a transfer.