Melville New York UPS question

FBomb

I have a question about the hub located in Melville, NY. I'm currently in the process of a transfer and this is the only hub at the moment that has an opening. I have been working for UPS for over 5 years. Has anyone worked for this hub or at one time have? Any feedback about this location would be greatly appreciated.

I have a question about the hub located in Melville, NY. I'm currently in the process of a transfer and this is the only hub at the moment that has an opening. I have been working for UPS for over 5 years. Has anyone worked for this hub or at one time have? Any feedback about this location would be greatly appreciated.
I hear it's in the state of New York. Welcome to the brown cafe.

FBomb

Its in long island near exit 49 off the lie i just want to know how you are getting a transfer?

School transfer, to my knowledge it's the only way to get a transfer. That and hardship, but from what I have been told the school transfer is the best way to go. I'm originally from NY and currently in Florida. Just trying to get some feedback on how the Melville building is, etc.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

FBomb

to your knowledge? if you dont no why your doing the transfer its sounds like a case of integrity to me.
You misunderstood me, I'm not questioning my transfer, I was answering your question about how am I getting my transfer. It's a school transfer, the to my knowledge statement was what options of getting a transfer.