Methods...Squaring up b4 Closing Bulkhead,Mirrors Etc ?

trickpony1

Hell no they don't know---they have been told everything is sunshine and loliepops and they have the "reports' (with all the fudged numbers) to prove it.

You're preaching to the choir but......

With all the management walked out over the years for cooking the books it's hard for me to believe they don't know about it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
To the OP----I don't know if it is in the 340 or not but squaring up to the bulkhead door does make sense as it is much easier on your right shoulder.

Is the dollar difference between leaving at 55 or at 58 enough to make you want to put up with this crap for another three years?
Let's not mention having a spring on the door to make it even harder to close... Bs. But I have seen some of the drivers be facing the front of the truck reach behind their head and shut the bulkhead while facing towards the windshield... That can't be good

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you square your shoulders with the door you'll run scratch. That's probably what they mean.

After a production ride it's comical to watch them try to explain to a driver that they lost a minute here and a minute or two there and they were still 1.5-2 hrs over....less three minutes.

They create their production deficit on the preload. Not our problem.
Yep total scam... Even the most hardcore cool aid drinking mgt know it's bogus

If you square your shoulders with the door you'll run scratch. That's probably what they mean.

After a production ride it's comical to watch them try to explain to a driver that they lost a minute here and a minute or two there and they were still 1.5-2 hrs over....less three minutes.

They create their production deficit on the preload. Not our problem.
Close the door with your shoulders squared, to save your shoulder.

The only reason the are pushing this is because, they know its putting more wear and tear on your shoulders.
.that door muscle takes a lot of extra effort to close.

Maybe it sounds silly.take a 150times a say times 30 years....lots of extra wear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The only reason the are pushing this is because, they know its putting more wear and tear on your shoulders.

Maybe it sounds silly.take a 150times a say times 30 years....lots of extra wear.
If they were smart they'd make the doors close automatically too

10 point

It's sarcasm brother...
in response to the OP being followed due to "overallowed".

They can fix 90% of their lowered production spohr by fixing the preload debacle but of course, it's always the driver's fault.

The torn up pkgs loaded, the misloads, the old trucks, the filthy windows, the pkgs loaded with labels upside down... or buried under higher hin numbered pkgs on the floor... or facing the wall or in the wrong section... or thrown behind stops three feet down the shelf because they are envelopes, smalls, forcing drivers to have to unload half the section onto the floor to find the pkg... and last but not least, isn't even on your truck at all once you've wasted even more time dumping and sorting to find it.

Even tho the driver's written the issues up in their preload communication at the end of the day, the loader doesn't get any review from the supervision.

Stupid drivers. They need to follow the methods and everything will just be fine.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They can fix 90% of their lowered production spohr by fixing the preload

What ?

2edv69i.jpg

The torn up pkgs loaded, the misloads, the old trucks, the filthy windows, the pkgs loaded with labels upside down... or buried under higher hin numbered pkgs on the floor... or facing the wall or in the wrong section... or thrown behind stops three feet down the shelf because they are envelopes, smalls, forcing drivers to have to unload half the section onto the floor to find the pkg... and last but not least, isn't even on your truck at all once you've wasted even more time dumping and sorting to find it.

My book.... must be defective.

nxlziu.jpg

Am I missing a page ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-

10 point

Earlier.

Gut's.... from the current members ?
I started in 95. Got the book then.
Maybe I didn't make my first post clear enough because I'm not sure what you're saying.

We have "guts".
There's no fear here.

Our loads often suck and equating it business wise for the driver and the company everyone would benefit from a quality load, including the stockholders.

10 point

Our methods as drivers aren't necessarily the issue.
The way your car gets loaded is parallel to being a sprinter and having hurdles placed on the track ahead.
Fair days work/pay is the bottom line but the OP was talking about the targeting of drivers.
Negligence on the preload is like a pebble dropped in the pond...the waves just get bigger from there.