Michelle Obama

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, it is you that doesn't understand.
People don't need free birth control. They are perfectly capable, in most cases, of taking care of their own needs.
We need to get out of this government safety net crappola and get back to self reliance.

I would much prefer paying for condoms now than paying to raise that child for the next 18 years.

oldngray

nowhere special
gmc12380620141010093900.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So we should murder people so you don't have to pay for them down the road?

I guess that would depend upon when the clump of cells becomes a person.

Don't get me wrong, in no way do I think abortion should simply be just another birth control choice; however, I support the right of a woman to choose whether to abort their fetus in the first and second trimester for whatever reason and in the third if the fetus presents significant health issues which could affect their quality of life.

upschuck

Tell me why a pregnant women can get a death certificate if baby dies for some reason. Why, if some jerk punches a pregnant woman in stomach, and baby dies, does he get charged with murder? Why, if someone kills a pregnant women, does he get charged with 2 murders? I'll tell you why, because your "fetus" is a human life.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I guess that would depend upon when the clump of cells becomes a person.

Don't get me wrong, in no way do I think abortion should simply be just another birth control choice; however, I support the right of a woman to choose whether to abort their fetus in the first and second trimester for whatever reason and in the third if the fetus presents significant health issues which could affect their quality of life.
You are sick.
Too bad the fetus doesn't get a CHOICE.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tell me why a pregnant women can get a death certificate if baby dies for some reason. Why, if some jerk punches a pregnant woman in stomach, and baby dies, does he get charged with murder? Why, if someone kills a pregnant women, does he get charged with 2 murders? I'll tell you why, because your "fetus" is a human life.

Winner winner, chicken dinner

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michelle Obama Brags About Obama Economy As Stock Market Tumbles
Michelle Obama was praising her husband's handling of the economy today as the Dow Jones Industrial Average began plunging.

“I don’t know if you remember how bad things were back then, because sometimes we forget -- especially when things get better,” she said during remarks that began at 11:30 am.
By 1:30 pm, however, the Dow had plunged over 400 points - the worst drop in nearly three years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Michelle Obama was praising her husband's handling of the economy today as the Dow Jones Industrial Average began plunging.

“I don’t know if you remember how bad things were back then, because sometimes we forget -- especially when things get better,” she said during remarks that began at 11:30 am.
By 1:30 pm, however, the Dow had plunged over 400 points - the worst drop in nearly three years.
Thanks, Mooch!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Psst, even with a 400 point drop, the market is still THOUSANDS of points higher than BUSH's 6800. That means the first lady is correct. We are "better off" than under BUSH.

An investor during bush lost his ash, and today, most have made up those loses.

All markets pull back in October. Profit taking as the 4th quarter begins. They intentionally drive prices down on the market in order to make big buys over the next two months.

The market will recover and the large cappers will make billions.

Same old game.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Udall was born & raised in AZ. His opponent is the 4th generation Coloradoan.
Who checks the facts for her? She's a joke. Just like she keeps saying Bailey for Braley or whatever his name is. She's suppose to get that stuff right.