Michelle Obama

BrownArmy

Conservatives are not against birth control.

Conservatives are against government paid birth control.

Even when government supplied birth control kills four birds with one stone?

It's cheap at thrice the price.

Some ideas are counter-intuitive...embrace what you clearly don't understand.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did you happen to read the link ?
The Secret Service had placed extra restrictions upon the hospital . Which the hospital was supporting .
Only one parent would be allowed to accompany any patient , except for the child she was having a photo op with .
Do you realize patients at St. Jude Research Hospital pay ZERO dollars for treatment? Do you understand that a place like that depends on the donations and publicity that an event like that inevitably brings in?

It's really sad you're repeating some nut job's attempt to use kids dying of cancer to spew some BS argument about your hate for the Obamas.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Do you realize patients at St. Jude Research Hospital pay ZERO dollars for treatment? Do you understand that a place like that depends on the donations and publicity that an event like that inevitably brings in?

It's really sad you're repeating some nut job's attempt to use kids dying of cancer to spew some BS argument about your hate for the Obamas.
You missing the point, as usual for a member of the TROLL PATROL.
Great that she went there.
She didn't have to be a b.... about it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I don't hate the obumas , I think anyone who supports them to be the country's biggest fools , including some of my own relatives .

Maybe you can explain why the SS needed the garages on campus to be emptied and why the hospital requested that if someone who resides on campus not be out unless they had appointments .
Seems rather odd.

MAKAVELI

I don't hate the obumas , I think anyone who supports them to be the country's biggest fools , including some of my own relatives .

Maybe you can explain why the SS needed the garages on campus to be emptied and why the hospital requested that if someone who resides on campus not be out unless they had appointments .
Seems rather odd.
It's not odd when you consider how much hatred is out there towards the president and first lady. There is just too many nut jobs out there to not take extra security precautions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michelle Obama: Americans 'Take for Granted' How Much Barack Has Improved US
“Today, when folks ask me whether I still believe everything we said about change and hope back in 2008, I tell them that I believe it more strongly now than ever before, because, look, I’ve seen it with my own eyes,” she said, citing Obamacare, the stimulus, and the auto bailout.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mooch-at-UN.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, they will think you’re a cheap ass.

Via Washington Examiner:

First lady Michelle Obama, wooing college students, on Wednesday said that voting was a good excuse for a first date.

At a rally for Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke, the first lady urged volunteers to help get people to the polls on Election Day to defeat Republican Gov. Scott Walker.

“Bring that cute guy or girl you have that crush on — that’s a good reason to connect,” she said in the liberal college town of Madison. “Just a tip! Trust me, they’ll be impressed.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
She thinks she speaks for the masses......but, everybody doesn't have a big butt and everybody is not fat and everybody can't afford Spanx!!!
She's been in a bubble for 6 years and doesn't know what's happening in the real world and it's hard to see from the 5 star hotels around the world.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Her words were....."We all wear Spanx..." Well, she's wrong. Where's the hate in that? I even remember upstate saying generalizations were wrong.......
Show me where I ever use the word "hate" when referring to the potus or flotus.

The only thing I hate is liver & onions!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Her words were....."We all wear Spanx..." Well, she's wrong. Where's the hate in that? I even remember upstate saying generalizations were wrong.......
Show me where I ever use the word "hate" when referring to the potus or flotus.

The only thing I hate is liver & onions!!

maybe if she said "depends" you would be on board.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Even when government supplied birth control kills four birds with one stone?

It's cheap at thrice the price.

Some ideas are counter-intuitive...embrace what you clearly don't understand.
No, it is you that doesn't understand.
People don't need free birth control. They are perfectly capable, in most cases, of taking care of their own needs.
We need to get out of this government safety net crappola and get back to self reliance.