Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was the 4th time I'm reading about the 'trainwreck' of a marriage. Supposedly Barack is lusting over Gwynth now and Mooch is having an affair with one of the Secret Service guys (not on her detail).
Remember, way back when she said she sneaks out the white house to do girly things with her friends ? That's her M.O. for when she meets with the guy.......
The people around them say they argue constantly and Mooch slaps him around.
I believe with all the smoke, there's probably some fire there........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This was the 4th time I'm reading about the 'trainwreck' of a marriage. Supposedly Barack is lusting over Gwynth now and Mooch is having an affair with one of the Secret Service guys (not on her detail).
Remember, way back when she said she sneaks out the white house to do girly things with her friends ? That's her M.O. for when she meets with the guy.......
The people around them say they argue constantly and Mooch slaps him around.
I believe with all the smoke, there's probably some fire there........

Do you really have nothing better to do with your day?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You told me to read more .....I did, front page stuff!!
Go to work and earn that Fancy Fast!!
I threw a great dinner party on Monday....busy all day, but the post count doesn't waver......too frustrating for you? Sorry Herbert!

oldngray

nowhere special
mocchchicken.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
But in the press release photos her image is blocked out for not covering her head as all other women are required to do .

At least when Kathy Griffin went to the Middle East to entertain the troops, she was direct. Exiting the plane she said, this place smells like camel farts."

Michelle Obama doing the "stink face"in Saudi Arabia.