Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
nF9HfDD.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
ISIS: Michelle Obama Is Worth $40
The newest issue of English-language ISIS propaganda mag Dabiq promises to bring slave markets to the West—and claims the first lady won’t fetch a large price.

“And who knows, maybe Michelle Obama’s price won’t even exceed a third of a dīnār, and a third of a dīnār is too much for her!”
(A January estimate puts a single golden dinar at $139 USD.)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
ISIS: Michelle Obama Is Worth $40
The newest issue of English-language ISIS propaganda mag Dabiq promises to bring slave markets to the West—and claims the first lady won’t fetch a large price.

“And who knows, maybe Michelle Obama’s price won’t even exceed a third of a dīnār, and a third of a dīnār is too much for her!”
(A January estimate puts a single golden dinar at $139 USD.)
As soon as they taste her food, any would be buyer would want a refund.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why do you hate (fear?) successful black people, especially women? Would you prefer that they be like the ones serving tea and crumpets to you and your old bitty friends at the local country club?

I applaud minorities who have overcome the ignorance of narrow minded people, such as yourself, to become successful in their fields.

This ain't 1950 any mo'.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like it or not, she represents MY country when she is out and about jet setting. Her kids are more tastefully dressed than her.

"Belt" should not be in her wardrobe vocabulary !!

She could be white and I would still be embarrassed.......You don't get it because it has nothing to do with her color......It's her elitist attitude, and entitlement personality that makes her ugly to me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your country? You live in a lily white gated community. You have Hispanics do your yard work for you. What the heck do you know about the country that the rest of us call home?

BrownArmy

Soon to be the new face on the $20 Bill .
And why not since she spends them like crazy .

Incorrect.

There will be a woman on the $10 bill, sometime in 2020, but clearly it won't be Michelle.

Did you hear that somewhere, or are you making it up?

I'm voting for Amelia Earhart.

Harriet Tubman would work as well.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

If the Department for Education intended to showcase our new, rigorously enforced State religion, 'Celebrating Diversity', they couldn't have chosen a worse example, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN (inset).
The Mulberry School for Girls, in Tower Hamlets, where Michelle Obama delivered her speech on education (pictured), is probably one of the least diverse schools in Britain. More than 90 per cent of the pupils are Muslim, from a predominantly Bangladeshi background.
Meanwhile, there are 270 different nationalities living in London and most playgrounds look like a United Colors of Benetton advert.
So why choose one where the pupils are all wearing identical, ultra-religious uniforms?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Like it or not, she represents MY country when she is out and about jet setting. Her kids are more tastefully dressed than her.

"Belt" should not be in her wardrobe vocabulary !!

She could be white and I would still be embarrassed.......You don't get it because it has nothing to do with her color......It's her elitist attitude, and entitlement personality that makes her ugly to me.
broken_record.jpg