MIP 2022

UPSBD

Supa Star
Trying to say that sales folks are going to be the next groups of people who are going to be given their walking papers…. Then IE is on the chopping block next…
That happened last year. Are you saying more cuts this year? Do you know this for fact or speculation?

johnbuck

Trying to say that sales folks are going to be the next groups of people who are going to be given their walking papers…. Then IE is on the chopping block next…
IE offerred a VSAP (voluntory seperation) at the end of 2020 for full time mgmt and mandatory seperation for pt sups in 2021. Then they started the engineering development program back which is straight trash...i would love to see another offer, im signing in a heartbrat!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
IE offerred a VSAP (voluntory seperation) at the end of 2020 for full time mgmt and mandatory seperation for pt sups in 2021. Then they started the engineering development program back which is straight trash...i would love to see another offer, im signing in a heartbrat!
What’s going to be left???

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
That happened last year. Are you saying more cuts this year? Do you know this for fact or speculation?
There are too many projects going on to cut IE for the next few years; if anything attrition and buyouts can be used to lower headcount

Already overdid it the first time, transformed IE then immediately had to hire back a bunch of people just to not sink underwater

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
There are too many projects going on to cut IE for the next few years; if anything attrition and buyouts can be used to lower headcount

Already overdid it the first time, transformed IE then immediately had to hire back a bunch of people just to not sink underwater

Why does this company even have an Internet Explorer department? 🧐

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Care to elaborate?
Further cuts are expected and attrition rates are far, far higher than the company expected. Our top talent is leaving in droves to go sell for the Amazons, Oracles, Net Suites, etc. of the world. Some guys didn't even wait for MIP before taking off; our compensation is that low compared to what's being offered to a seasoned salesperson in the job market right now. Not to mention the arbitrary 40+% plan increase the company dumped on us last year. The only people who will stay are fresh college grads doing it for the resume and who will leave within a year and those who came from Operations. I don't know what happens to them in the hubs, but those guys are broken and will roll with whatever the company throws at them. I don't mean that in a good way. So yeah, don't work Sales this summer.
It’s a management hiding place and an hourly money grab
For real. Watching them go through yoga stuff during a PCM felt weird as hell. Like wth we're in a windowless prison with concrete floors and no space to move in.

>there are too many projects to cut IE
>attrition and buyouts can be used to cut IE
So which is it? lol

DiadesSuk

Stonks go up

We are losing so much talent to Amazon and other Big Tech companies it's ridiculous. Carol would see Sales burn to the ground before offering competitive pay. You're not alone JB.

Some of you guys are alright, don't work in Sales this summer.
I'm in the same chair. Im out of this mess come March 5th. It didnt take much for the headhunters to come looking for IT people. On that note, its been fun and real. Ive put 10+ years of my sanity on the line for brown and Im ready to collect my payout and walk away as they destroy every thread left of what retirement couldve been for most of us outside of pensioners. On a good note, every time I move I'll make more money. Hell the new gig offered me 30k more a year for the same job doing less than what Im doing here at brown..

DiadesSuk

Word on the street is another VSAP was sent out a week ago. Other parts of IT got it this time from what I can understand. If they offered it to me again id rip their arm off AGAIN but knowing my place, im a leading SME in tech so they wouldnt let me go if i begged..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm in the same chair. Im out of this mess come March 5th. It didnt take much for the headhunters to come looking for IT people. On that note, its been fun and real. Ive put 10+ years of my sanity on the line for brown and Im ready to collect my payout and walk away as they destroy every thread left of what retirement couldve been for most of us outside of pensioners. On a good note, every time I move I'll make more money. Hell the new gig offered me 30k more a year for the same job doing less than what Im doing here at brown..
How’d that whole vaccine mandate work out for ya?