Missed a call after my driver helper interview.

Overpaid Union Thug

I had a driver helper interview today and two hours after I was finished received a phone call. However I was in the hospital with my mom who was getting a operation on her foot so I had it turned off. I wasn't expecting a phone call so soon (maybe they really liked me?) and I tried calling back but it seems to be one way. Does anyone have advice on what I should do?
It was a sign man. A higher power doesn't want you to be a helper. Don't fight it. It's not worth it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Oh wow, I had no idea. I went and completed that right away.

I also went to the location and was barely able to talk to a supervisor. I told him I had a interview then got a phone call that I missed. All I was able to get out of him was to come back at 7 am on monday and nothing else. He just kept repeating 7 am even when I asked him what for.

welcome to UPS. are your sure you want this job?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So if they didn't leave a message and your phone was off, how do you know UPS called?

But yeah, just show up, tell whoever you need to what happened and hope for the best. All you can do, really... Checking that digital paperwork like wetleg said is probably a smart idea, though.
They might have left a message but HR rarely leaves a # for potential employees to call back, as I understand it.