Monday, July 31; the perfect storm of stupid.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont suppose Cheryl would let me salvage what is left of my dignity by editing the title of the thread to read "Monday, July 31st"...?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Aaaargh! Good catch, I had a brain fart and was looking at May on the calendar when I started this thread!

I dont suppose Cheryl would let me salvage what is left of my dignity by editing the title of the thread to read "Monday, July 31st"...?

I'm sure @cheryl or @Monkey Butt would be happy to edit this threads title. I was just thinking about you last Monday when I realized what a horrible crap show Monday July 3rd will be.

MyTripisCut

Yeah, July 3rd is going to suck---oh, wait a minute---I'm on vacay that week. Never mind. :)
IMG_1293.GIF

MyTripisCut

They are killing the Saturday drivers. I just might put my name on the extra list. Just to mess with them.
I said that when we were one of the first buildings to implement this. UPS was banking on the rookies coming in for cheap pay and no knowledge of the contract and ways to screw them back. If the top 15 came in instead of the bottom 15 they would have to think twice about these dispatches.

I said that when we were one of the first buildings to implement this. UPS was banking on the rookies coming in for cheap pay and no knowledge of the contract and ways to screw them back. If the top 15 came in instead of the bottom 15 they would have to think twice about these dispatches.
The routes are bidded by M-friend or T-S.
But if they need someone extra for a Saturday it has to be offered by seniority, it's considered extra work.

It's so messed up here, it's not even funny.

Those poor guys are working 10-13 hours.
WTF?