Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Stop being a bitch. I was with this ******* and him alone since I was 15. I am very slender and I do have long hair and I am beautiful, that's not the point. I guess you friend'd on your wife if that's your attitude. His ass got clean clothes and a clean house and a meal on the table every night, and came home for a year {deleted by moderator}while eating my home cooked meal. So {deleted by moderator}
I hope you don't get to crazy after all these comments You asked for help on what to do and I see some reasonable action for you to take if you take a step back we are just having a laugh at this absurd question of yours. Go find yourself again, you've spent part of your childhood and all of your adulthood with this man the betrayel must be painful but surviving and thriving is the best revenge. So chat with us some more maybe we should start a single/divorced forum to deal with some of these issues. I know many drivers who have come home after years of 11hr days to find a note or worse someone there telling them they have been replaced. So hang in there and the wise crackers like me just hide our own issues with some laughs:laugh:

dragracer66

I'm at Phila airport, and yea my wife think's I'm cute. Sorry I was just trying to get a laugh out of you. good luck!!!!:wink: Why not put there name's on this forum to really embarass them. Alot of managers and supervisor's go on this site. It might get the ball rolling for them to be fired, and yes they are not allowed to do that they both can be fired!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie, she is not talking about you is she?:crying: :lol:

Lady/troll, first off, here it is you try to come off as the hurt victim of an unfaithful UPS manager, then within a couple of posts you are hitting on one of the posters here?

ME thinks you have a freeway twixt your legs, and crap for brain.

Get a life.

d

Dannyboy, I thought his message was funny so I was trying to get a laugh. Not quite into dating yet.
P.S. I never said I was a victim that is your interpretation. I am a very strong survivor, I am just trying to get him and her fired. I'm not looking for anyone's tears if you read my inital posting you will see that.

S

stupidex

Hi,
My husband works in PA and his married girlfriend works in NJ. They have been having an affair since 4-05 and I want them both fired. Does anyone know the rules and regs. as to this subject. If it is legal can UPS Mgmt. get married? Please help. Wife scorned

There's an easy solution; go to UPS.com and look for a corporate complaint link. Leave a message stating that you are aware of two management people fraternizing and UPS will address it. I don't think they can do as much about it today as they could 15 or 20 years ago, but it will cause your ex's sphincter to tighten a bit.

While unethical, you could spin the email to suggest that the relationship is being bragged about in the buildings, and that it is causing morale and/or integrity questioning by the union hourly. You see, a good spin is always a fun ride.

Further, if you are concerned about give your identify because you are required to leave an email address, you could just use a disposable one from Yahoo or Hotmail (one that you just signed up for).

Good Luck!!!

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER

Lady/troll, first off, here it is you try to come off as the hurt victim of an unfaithful UPS manager, then within a couple of posts you are hitting on one of the posters here?

Get a life.

d
Way too harsh. I thought she was hitting on me darn:laugh:

diadlover

LOL

Get a life.

d

Danny, don't you know that one of the most important rules in relationships is: When you get cheated on, you grab the first person you can get your hands on and screw their brains out. She might be a troll but maybe not. Anyone in Philly interested?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
you grab the first person you can get your hands on and screw their brains out

Then you have two "loozers" instead of just one. HAve you not ever learned that when you cut off your nose to spite your face, yo still UGLY?

Anyone in Philly interested?

In what, an old worn out mule?

Yes sir, Whom ever out there not got enough troubles want some more, here's your woman!

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
don't you have a 12 hr shift tomorrow

Nah, just the usual 14-16 hour one.

See, the reason I know you are so full of it is because if you really were a managers wife, you would know exactly what you could do to get him and her fired. But you aren't, and this is just some BS way for you to get your jollies off.

I hope you can find what you are looking for here. There are some here that after a beer or 12 would screw the knot in the tree out back. And for some, maybe not even that many beers. I am sure they would fit your shopping interests.:thumbup1:

Best O luck!

d

ragu

What the hell is wrong with all of you guys giving advice on how to get this guy fired. These things happen, you don't know the details of this relationship, your only hearing one side of the story. Hey Sh** happens and your not entitled to anything in this life, I think you've watched the movie She Devil too many times. And if you want to understand guys a little bit, here's a great quote for you "men are only as faithfull as their options".
Jesus Christ, someone please make (Never help a vengefull wife get her UPSer husband fired) a permanant manlaw please. Let's keep this thing together here guys.

mrbill

This is typical of alot of our management.

Many have had to leave because of this problem.

It must must be in the shirt and tie blood!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Not any more typical than for drivers. Most management divorce is over the time hubby or wife spends with UPS instead of with spouse.

Also kinda funny how on one hand there is a great outcry to keep this marriage together, but yet from the Man laws post, there is every indication that most of you give your spouses a real reason to leave. Even if you dont come home with hair in your teeth, the only difference between your posts and his deeds is the motel room.

Sorry, cant have it both ways. Either you get married and stay that way for all the right reasons, or you play the field. And when you play the field, you gets what you gots coming. Seen too many drivers try both and get neither.

Just for ye Ole mule, we had a sup shagging the wife of another sup. They at one time were best friends. All that ever happened was one of them got a transfer to another center. Can you guess which one it was?

So getting your hubby fired is not in your list of options. But it would seem that you are letting your emotions carry your brains down the path to having nothing.

BTW, you sure its another woman? Maybe after several years of you, another woman might be the last thing on his mind?

d PS, I rest my case. So interested in keeping your face in the limelight you have to just post anything to bump it up?

If you are that much of a nag, I would think the BTW could be a real case scenario. Maybe if you looked inward with the honesty you profess to be sharing here you might see a problem.