Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr

A

Anonymous Brownupser

Not any more typical than for drivers. Most management divorce is over the time hubby or wife spends with UPS instead of with spouse.

If you are that much of a nag, I would think the BTW could be a real case scenario. Maybe if you looked inward with the honesty you profess to be sharing here you might see a problem.
THE ONLY NAG ON THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE......HMMMMM ........you!get off yor high horse buddy LMAO

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I can honestly tell you that doing well is the best revenge.
Getting him fired is above you. Get a position that pays more than he makes, thats good revenge...........
or dont worry about the $$part and enjoy your life, thats the the better revenge
Let him see you happy, healthy, and confident, thats the best revenge. (with a really hot guy you are hanging all over is nice too)
And in court, just say I want to get this icky part of my life over with, so I can live my life, act like its a big pimple that you just want to go away.
"Yeah, he can have this, that, whatever where do I sign" .....I know its not easy if there is really alot of monetary issues, but let the small crap go.
I started over 2xs, and every time I get better stuff on my own than I ever had with them, new is better, dont carry any memories, but the good ones. And although cliche, if he did it to you, he will do it to her, so what did she really get? And no good person they work with or socialize with is going to want to be friends with them anyway, anyone who respects a marriage. Even if you are a buddy* which I doubt, the correct way is to get a divorce and then move on.
I see too many people consume themselves with bitterness when it happens to them, that they spend all their energy on plans to get even. I did that for a minute, then I realized he had stolen part of my life and hes still stealing if Im letting him even be in my waking moments.
So enjoy your new found freedom, spend time with friends, at the beach, go on a cruise and regroup, go shopping whatever makes you happy.
His will come in the end, trust me it does, Ive seen it.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Spoken by someone that has traveled that road. And has made the best of it. Was it easy Tooner? I bet not. Did you want to hate? I bet so. Did hating ever accomplish anything? Never. Because it eats you up from the inside and wastes presious time and energy on something with no payback.

Tooner, you do have my respect for what it is worth! And for those that dont understand respect, she has more balls than 90% of the posters here.:cool:

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks guys. I just can feel for anyone Man or Woman who gets betrayed. It just rips you to your very soul, destroys your confidence, and I try to help persons get past that point, if I can.
I was also with my first husband from the time I was 15, met him when I was 12, if you can believe that. And we still keep in touch as we had a son together, who is 32 yrs old now. He is a great guy, we were both young and stupid, but a great thing came out of it. So after we hated each other for a few yrs, we got to be friends again, and our son loves that part. He loves that when he got married the parents of the groom could dance, and sit at the same table, with our now spouses and we all had a blast.
If there are no children involved, you can slice the old spouse out of your life altogether. I wish anyone strength when going through it, I sure wouldnt want to go through it again.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tooner

While you hated each other for a few years, the hate did not last, nor was it productive. Was it actually that you hated him or did you hate what he did.

That is one of the things that I wonder about with all the "goofing around with customers" that so many of our younger drivers dont understand. IT might seem innocent to you, but there is another person involved who might think differently.

Relationships are more than one night stands. Both in the personal life and in the business environment. And if you build a good relationship, it will overcome things like an unfaithful spouse (if they truly repent) or a striking union.

And while maybe that is a stretch to some, there are those that know what I am talking about. UPS has in the past built relationships with the customer, mostly by the efforts of the drivers. And I hope and pray that will never stop.

Tooner, the relationship you have with your ex was built out of love. For your son, and in the future your grand children. And while he may have hurt you deeply, you still care about your EX. Not like in the past, but you do care. And that shows just what kinda woman you really are.

Like I said, respect!

d

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think that guys should have to watch "Fatal Attraction" every week....just as a reminder of what can happen. Much the same way that the movie "Jaws" kept folks out of the ocean.

You might think the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.....but look out for the locoweed!!

Thank you for your support. It really hurts that after the length of time we spent together he can say there is nothing left for me when I was a really good wife and woman to him. He is still with his girlfriend and out of respect for me I just don't understand how he can look at her and not feel the pain that he inflicted on me and continue this "relationship" if that is what it is. It if funny that no one is saying anything about the OW. She has no morals, ethics or class. I gave my life to him and all he can tell me is that he has nothing left for me. The deceit is painful enough but to see the relationship continue is just unbelievable and the lies and disrespect from the day I found out is mind blowing. He was my world and I was just something to him that he threw in the trash. Really blown away. Never saw it coming. He has no shame, remorse or guilt and I treated him like a king. Thanks for your posting.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nobody has to say anything about the Ow (old witch). It speaks for itself.
Same with any man that would cheat.
Us guys/gals here care about the one who has asked for help. Trust me they will need more help in the future than they will get on a board, there is no where they can ever go if they are having a problem, where they will get support from anyone who knows how they got together. The standard answer will be "well what the heck did you expect".
While you are now suffering, and they look like they are happy as heck, you will be the one in the future who will be happy, and it wont be short lived as theirs will be. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. What they are experiencing is short term gratification, no pressures of a marriage or commitment, those things that make a relationship strong. And while you are gaining back yourself, people will be watching and have admiration for you, when they see that he was a dweeb, and you are handling it like a solid, stable person.
I think the hardest part to handle is not the sexual part of an affair, but the intimacy of the personal self they share with the OP. Anyone can have sex, but sharing of thoughts, dreams, feelings, is by far more intimate than sex could ever be. And for me that was what hurt the most. And if you have kids, those are some very intimate moments, and now not having him to share them with is crushing.
I do love my first husband, I always will, he was my first love, we are great friends, and it was my fault more than his, I was too young to know how to be a wife, and he wasnt ready to be married, we were in our teens. But it takes awhile.
My second one I like him and his wife, not enough to call up for lunch, or to have coffee with, but I have done both, when required and enjoyed myself OK.
It comes down in the end to respect, for yourself, he has already lost his.
After a while it doesnt hurt anymore, you will remember the good and bury the bad. Its a journey, but you will learn alot.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You know, the last two posts sum up what I have been trying to preach to the young UPS kids laws group. Yes sir, go out and get you some extra action. Those of us that have been around have seen how Damn Damaging it has been to so many drivers. And it all starts out with the atitude shown by so many of the posters. Trying to get that extra peak at some cleavage etc etc.

So for you guys that think I am a kill joy, Ask these two about killing a great relationship. I value my wife to much to ever hurt her in any way. She is not only my wife, but also my best friend. We share everything.....well almost. I have not told her about the forklift I bought yesterday, but I will, when the time is right!:thumbup1:

As for you, husband having sex, while much of what you posted was BS, it does seem you actually are telling the truth. In that case you have my appology. Further more, I hope you can get over the hurt and move on, much like tooner has.

d

tieguy

Banned
Tie, she is not talking about you is she?:crying: :lol:

Lady/troll, first off, here it is you try to come off as the hurt victim of an unfaithful UPS manager, then within a couple of posts you are hitting on one of the posters here?

ME thinks you have a freeway twixt your legs, and crap for brain.

Get a life.

d

nope I never cared for jersey girls. too loud. :thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
Dannyboy, I thought his message was funny so I was trying to get a laugh. Not quite into dating yet.
P.S. I never said I was a victim that is your interpretation. I am a very strong survivor, I am just trying to get him and her fired. I'm not looking for anyone's tears if you read my inital posting you will see that.

Unless you have dated pictures of him in coital adultery you're not going to get them fired. Be different if you wern't seperated seeking divorce. We have paid too much on lawsuits to touch one of these where the two lovebirds are working in different operations. Good luck.

tieguy

Banned
by the way you guys are working Cheryl to death, I've never seen so many "deleted by the moderators" in one thread before

Apology accepted Dannyboy. I didn't lie and I didn't make any of this up. I have yet to receive an apology from my husband thanking me for being a good faithful loyal wife who took great care of him. You said more to me than he did. We had our ups and downs you and i through this thread but that is ok that is the way the internet goes when you can't speak face to face. I respect you for being a good husband and stating the way you feel about your wife in front of so many men that are run arounds. Keep loving and respecting your wife because unless you been cheated on you just can't imagine the devistation. To have infidelity inflicted upon you is the next worst pain to suffering the death of a child.
Guys - please remember that. If you want to cheat please let your wife go first and don't let her know that she was replaced until at least 6 months down the road. I could never give my heart to anyone again. I will probably ruin every relationship I get into because I will put serious walls up. He really turned into a different man. I respected him and loved him and trusted him with every fiber of my being and it is truly a struggle.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You know, maybe I am a bit different than many people.

While I do know my wife has never "fooled" around, If she did, and came up to me and asked to be forgiven and our relationship to continue....I believe I would.

While I would be deeply hurt, people can and do make mistakes. Some have virtually no consequences, other have very harsh ones. And I am not saying that the relationship would ever be the same as it was before either. Or it might be better. Who knows.

But the key to making something like this work is for the offending party to be totally candid, admit to the huge mistake, and never ever give your spouse the slightest hint of any type of moral misbehavior.

A strong marriage can survive many issues if both are willing to work through them. Your husband sounds like he is not willing to work at making amends, so the relationship is over. Too bad. But then again, it sounds like the relationship was pretty much over for quite a while.

I dont recall you mentioning any children.

d

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Wait one freakin minute. Who said anything about cheating or "running around". We "ups man law" posters were just exchanging common funny anecdotes. They crossed into this thread because diad lover was outed by having to use profanity against yes killjoy dannyboy. And who said I was married and fooling around? You asked for advice you recieved some lady. Now about relating your problems to UPS drivers cheating on thier wives,that is a careless leap into something you know little and the parochial boss knows less. I've worked with many great solid family men,some have met their wives on thier routes and are very happy and some have gotten divorced and a common link to thier divorce's was working long hours, not running around! I hope you found your answer in previous posts lady as for dannyboy... what happens to a driver during his day whether it's a cute girl getting a victoria's secret parcel or an old lady getting her meds (and taking 10 minutes to answer and sign) is funny and that makes it shared experience to all UPS drivers plus it affects how they administer their day,99% of current UPS drivers I know are professionals and value their jobs that being said our "ups man laws"thread are common situations that just happen! Not a bunch of jerks getting over on the uniform pal. Before I start to despise your posts "BOSS" please inform me, a newbie member, of who you are in relation to UPS and what you think qualifies you to comment on UPS drivers having an innocent thread and a few laughs? PLEASE enlighten me!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
PLEASE enlighten me

I would, but you prefer to stay in the dark.

Its funny how you can twist your statements and that of others on the man law thread as funny things that happen out on road. There have been other threads that have covered those situations.

But this thread was different. Look back through the threads and see how many of them are past tense instead of future tense. Thats right, you planning on seeing a little of that, or wishing for a rub here and there. Fantasy, not reality.

And that is what turned me off to the thread, and many others as well. I would hate to see what 10 generations of UPS drivers have worked so hard to create be cheapened by what was posted on that thread.

Yeah I think it is funny that we have been looked upon as sex symbols. But for years, we were (and hope we still are) the white knights of the roads, someone that people would trust without ever having seen you before, just because you wear the uniform and drive the truck.

It would seem that times are changing.

The total lack of respect for decency is what got lover smacked, you see, the admin of this site has a life of her own, with more problems than you can imagine. The last thing she ought to have to do is babysit some cretin that jumps into her site and craps there. You break the rules, you get tossed on your keister. So dont whine about it. Decide to get the nasty mouth, and you can be next. No waiting.

Sorry girls for allowing myself to get the thread hijacked. But then again, some respect and decency would have gone a long way to keep your situation from occurring.

d

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Then if you wont enlighten me I will have to assume and by the thousands of posts you have your are the boss of this site. A boss with no one to boss around and a lot of time on your hands to attempt it. I'll have to read more of your condescending posts over the years (I guess) to bring me up to date but if they're anything like this thread you'll need no further explaination. So it's on! Expect nothing but disrespect from me when we cross posting paths. I work nights so I must sleep now (West Coast) you I imagine should lurk about for some other thread to demean and depress. I'm gonna call you Dan cause dannyboy is just not you I feel odd calling someone as dispirited as you "DANNYBOY". Till then CHEERio