MT3: I'm Here To Answer Your Questions!!

Goldilocks

Matt, we really miss seeing you on Frontline. You inspire us with the Purple Promise, kinda like Jim Jones making his followers drink the Kool aid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Matt, we really miss seeing you on Frontline. You inspire us with the Purple Promise, kinda like Jim Jones making his followers drink the Kool aid.

Dear Goldilocks,

I'm glad to hear that you miss me on Frontline. Due to my enormous popularity with the workforce, my "Ground Is Good" personal appearance schedule has been stepped-up and I just don't have time to make it into the studio for a recording session.

It's interesting that you mention Jim Jones, one of my personal heroes!! There is a man who really knew how to get compliance from his followers. I've studied his methods and use them extensively!! Threats, intimidation, and mind control are all productivity-enhancing tools that your management team uses whenever possible to get you to work harder and faster...for less money.

FedEx scientists are hard at work in our labs trying to create a new formula for our Kool-Aid, which doesn't seem to be effective any more. It still works on a few people, but we need it to work on everyone!!

Thanks for everything you do to fulfill the Purple Promise, and worship me, because I am an executive god.

Yours Truly,
MT3