must ask permission to go to the restroom

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I still don't believe it. Just cold water at the sinks? You guys can't possibly believe he snapped that picture at his barn. He googled "dirty restroom" so he'd have an excuse for his uncleanliness.

Interestingly, as you probably know, our restrooms only have cold water after 2am. They turn off hot water probably to save costs? All I know is when I leave at 3:30am there is no hot water to wash hands with, ever.

P

pickup

Upstate isn't a bad guy. IMPO It just takes time to get to know him. :happy2:

Oh, ,no, I never said he was. I always like his posts. Still laughing over "google work ethic." I can usually anticipate what his posts will be like. I didn't see that one coming.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I still don't believe it. Just cold water at the sinks? You guys can't possibly believe he snapped that picture at his barn. He googled "dirty restroom" so he'd have an excuse for his uncleanliness.
Dear Over (you big lovable galoot):wink2:,

City never claimed that the photo was of his bathroom. He just said that the pic was like his bathroom. If I had to choose between using the bathroom in the pic or going outside in the yard, I would go outside. If he did google with the intention of deceiving shame on him for doing so but we will probably never know. :peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh, ,no, I never said he was. I always like his posts. Still laughing over "google work ethic." I can usually anticipate what his posts will be like. I didn't see that one coming.
I know P/U. I was just making a statement. I've always (or almost always) thought Upstate has a great sense of humor. There are a few who don't agree with my opinion. Imagine that.:surprised: I quit trying to anticipate what Upstate is going to say. LMAO He usually surprises me.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We're not talking about your house.:surprised: BTW, that's still no excuse. Get your supe to notice the mess and get it fixed. I can't believe all of those that replied that they would pee outside in that spectacular yard. What a shame.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

jennie

We're not talking about your house.:surprised: BTW, that's still no excuse. Get your supe to notice the mess and get it fixed. I can't believe all of those that replied that they would pee outside in that spectacular yard. What a shame.

+1
Is this a real picture, I just can't believe UPS would allow this? This is just CRAZY!

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been in bar many times that has their sink built 5 ft off the ground to keep people from using it as a urinal. The Dingus Lounge- a real classy place.

pemanager

Re: use of ipods..

our yard looks like this

UPS-Freight.jpg

take your pic:happy-very:

by the way i wish i could get one of those new volvos

Nice picture from Edfu, Egypt.

storm4

Re: use of ipods..

The dates of the images are from 2006 and 2004, with the restroom being the older one. Looks like a plant by a troll.

shrimpfire

shrimpfire
yes you read that right

we got a 19 year old supervisor on the dock who thinks that hes the terminal manager...he announced at the meeting that you must ask him or another supervisors permission to go to the restroom or to get a drink of water, for all jockeys and dockworkers...he said this is because we are not suppose to be going to the restroom or the breakroom to get water unless we are on break (and the breakroom is the only place with drinking water)

its basically the biggest crock of smile* ever and wont hold up for a second.....we all told him we will not be following this, you cant tell me or anybody else when or if we can go to the restroom, or if we are in there for too long

i believe in obey now grieve later, but not on this situation, this is just ridiculous

stewards and business agents already been notified and they all said that he can not do this
Sounds like harresement to me