My sup's are hinting to me that I should be a supervisor. But I am a bit paranoid it.

Hello fellow present and former UPSers. I have schizophrenia. I know that probably doesn't matter, but for me it does. I don't want to get into details, but I've dealt with bullying in the past at UPS and still do a bit. I'm a Package Handler. I don't think people like me there, well they think I'm crazy. Which I am but I'm harmless. Hey folks, I'm not a victim here. I'm a sorter by the way. Anyway, I get paranoid. I've been working for about 8 months. It's nice I love it. But my sups are trying to make me a supervisor or asking. I know supervisors are not apart of the union. I like my job, I have a job interview today for a second job (wish me luck comrades). But I like sorting. I guess the root of my question friends is this, and I'm going to be blunt with respect. Are they trying to make me a supervisor so I have no job security? So they can fire me?

Oak

I believe PT sups make a little more money. In the beginning, that is. I'm pretty sure over the long run PT hourly's make more.

You have a family? The hourly's insurance is worth way more than whatever the difference would be.

jaker

trolling
Let's be honest you have a disorder and thinking about going to place that will push your buttons so much that you would eventually flip out

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Apparently your baby mama has insurance under her parents plan still because she has no idea what she's pushing you into.

The health insurance alone is worth 5 times what you make. With a kid on the way, stay in the union.

And about your issues, they'd be magnified in management and you'd want to leave the job. Best part about working at UPS is that you don't have to talk to anybody except your supervisor and just work.

Good Luck