National Right to Work - The Beginning of the End

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hate to defend Dave but I don't see the racism here.
You assume Dave has a negative opinion of Snoop Dawg.
If he had said Rambo wanna be, would that have been racist because Sylvester Stallone is Italian?

Anyway, I think a lot more of Snoop than I do of Sly.

Actually I do have a negative opinion of Snoop and my comment was racist in nature.

bbsam

Staff member
Is it?

I would have felt the same had he been a white guy who looked like he was a carny.
I don't doubt that. I just don't know why you think a 25 year old Eddie Haskell looking guy wouldn't be just as much a threat. In fact, I think if my kids rode the bus, my wife or I would be on a first name basis with the driver regardless what he or she looked like. We live in a small enough community and stay involved with the school and other parents so it would be difficult not to know who our kids interact with on a day to day basis.

bbsam

Staff member
download.jpg

Just as a point of reference, this young, charming killer wouldn't set off alarms in one's head if he was a school bus driver.

MAKAVELI

It's all good Dave. Probably no one on this forum would put their kids on a bus you were driving based on the picture you posted as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceplanted

It's sad that people like upstate are allowed to even raise children.

This is why we are in the social situation we are in now, children don't even realize all the close minded bigoted statements they have heard their parents make and seem to think that ideology is acceptable and replicate it

Because of how somebody looks they are a threat?

I know clean cut people in the medical field who are some of the biggest screw ups and addicts you can find. Remember that next time your in the er

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So basically ... Anything that is perceived as being different from you, and your local community, view as acceptable.
Wasn't there a guy that tried to eradicate a group and populate one in the likeness of himself? That didn't turn out like he planned.

Last edited by a moderator: