National Right to Work - The Beginning of the End

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Seems about right. For some reason, America simply does not value service sector jobs and I really don't know why?
They don't even care to provide seat belts for the "precious cargo", in the school buses these Teamsters drive, why would they think they need to pay them?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I hate to defend Dave but I don't see the racism here.
You assume Dave has a negative opinion of Snoop Dawg.
If he had said Rambo wanna be, would that have been racist because Sylvester Stallone is Italian?

Anyway, I think a lot more of Snoop than I do of Sly.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What you just described is government intervention.
Laws are made by and enforced by the government.
Everything you just described is how government gets involved in private enterprises.
If you don't want government to get involved, that means get rid of all labor laws as well since labor is an input to a business enterprise process.

I guess my point is the only reasons that Unions have any influence is because the government has got involved in private enterprise.
Be careful what you ask for.
To say that a new law would interfere with private business ignores the entire system of business and markets currently in place. I was hoping someone would make this obvious point so I didn't have to.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To say that a new law would interfere with private business ignores the entire system of business and markets currently in place. I was hoping someone would make this obvious point so I didn't have to.
I guess but irrelevant it would seem ... if you were replying to my post ... as it seems you were.
Oh well, have a good day.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"RTW is government interference in a private contract between an organization and a corporation. "

The whole system is government interference into private contracts between corporations

The point was that the above quoted, doesn't make sense. Since unions are relying on that government interference in the first place.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"RTW is government interference in a private contract between an organization and a corporation. "

The whole system is government interference into private contracts between corporations

The point was that the above quoted, doesn't make sense. Since unions are relying on that government interference in the first place.
OK
Sounds like we are in violent agreement! :happy2: